GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official: Naruto Shippuuden Chatter

projekt.kieru

Inspired.
so i'm really excited to see episode 117. it seems like the series is starting to speed up. sasuke is seriously kicking some butt right now.

festivus

Nooblinger
What the hell are you talking about?

J-DUB

got splashback?

Aeneas05

Ready to race!
so i'm really excited to see episode 117. it seems like the series is starting to speed up. sasuke is seriously kicking some butt right now.

That's ok projekt.kieru, I'm with you on this one. Naruto and Bleach are two things I look forward to every week; except I typically read the manga so it bugs me that the anime is so far behind.

projekt.kieru

Inspired.
That's ok projekt.kieru, I'm with you on this one. Naruto and Bleach are two things I look forward to every week; except I typically read the manga so it bugs me that the anime is so far behind.

Haha yeah the manga is a lot quicker but i like the episodes better though. Sasuke is kicking so much asshole : D

metalslug

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
I use to watch Naruto on and off when I had time away from my girlfriend now ex lol. I just started picking it up again and started from the begining to understand the story better. I wanna see the famous fight Sasuke and Naruto have in the lake. So I hear that Sasuke is a rogue ninja now?

Believe it
Believe it
Believe it

Sexy clone jutsu

kid cracks me up lol

Anychance of Naruto Shippuuden coming to the states? Any word on that? I hear it's way more mature content then the Naruto series.

projekt.kieru

Inspired.
Well IIRC Naruto is aired on Cartoon Network and it is the beginning of the series so there would be a long time before Shippuuden hits.

That is for sure. Just watch it in jpn w/ subs. Episode 118 is going to be sick. Juugo vs. Sasuke.

Also for those who care - Danzo apparently has sharingan.

vudoo

Ready to race!
After reading the Manga, it's really annoying to watch the Anime. Wayyyy too much filler.
But at least it's in 720p now haha.

bigblackjohnson

Ready to race!
That is for sure. Just watch it in jpn w/ subs. Episode 118 is going to be sick. Juugo vs. Sasuke.

Also for those who care - Danzo apparently has sharingan.

Yeah that was cool to find out couple weeks ago. It just makes you ask more questions. At least, I think, you know why Madra/Tobi has one eye.

projekt.kieru

Inspired.
Yeah that was cool to find out couple weeks ago. It just makes you ask more questions. At least, I think, you know why Madra/Tobi has one eye.

Right, my friends and I have been speculating that maybe they are one person. Maybe Madra is using Sasuke to kill Danzo so he can have his eye back or something.

I also want to see Jiriya return if possible, since Pain died.

Scharf

This thread lacks