GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official tint thread

Hokietuner

Rally Car Newbie
Alright guys:

So i've decided to from the b-pillar back, i'm thinking 20% but wanted to see what everyone has done.

Post pics of your tint job-Include % tint, and how much you paid (for a ballpark)

Please no PS jobs, only real tints

UK JU55 RUF

Tinted Black
Car(s)
2005 Golf GTi
Black Black

Tinting is great, my car is tinted, i have a black five door gti, rear and back doors are black tint dark shade and light on the fron, it looks fab, i need to work out how to resize my pics to get them on here, having problems uploading my pics.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
This is 35% tint in the rear. This is during the daytime. It's even darker at night (obviously). I can't fit pics on this website so sorry for the crunching it in.

Attachments

• DCFC0052 (2).JPG
    DCFC0052 (2).JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 10,270

rdswcp

Go Kart Newbie
I'm thinking I may do 35 all around or maybe 20 in the back and 35 in the front two windows, hmm. State law requires 35 in front.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Hokietuner said:
Is there any way you can get a shot from further back, including the entire car?

I tried. That pic was a pic of the whole car from about 20 feet away. By the time it fit on this page that is all I could fit. I'm not sure why it makes me crop it so much. Does anyone know how I can prevent having to do this just to fit a pic?

KaynE

FIA World Rally Car Champion

Mine were factory tinted. They are actually lighter than they look in the pic.
Stupid 150$ extra.

nbturbos

Passed Driver's Ed