GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Officially Official NHL Thread, Finally.

JhnR

Banned
Fuck man, exactly what i didn't want to happen. They should have got closer to Kane not let him shoot. Oh well, another game 7. They better bring it.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
:laugh: i even fukn saw that coming, no lie. He's so talented. Damn

He's good but dont fooled, when hawks fans watch him play we're normally shouting "SHOOT THE DAMN PUCK ALREADY". And he really is a soft player when it comes to taking/giving a hit which is expected but even still its pretty bad. Opposing teams respect the fact that he is a girly man...they basically skate up to him and hug him instead of placing a hit. lol Real big fan of Shaw

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Fuck man, exactly what i didn't want to happen. They should have got closer to Kane not let him shoot. Oh well, another game 7. They better bring it.

I want Crow and Quick drop the gloves

That would be a fun fight to watch

JhnR

Banned
He's good but dont fooled, when hawks fans watch him play we're normally shouting "SHOOT THE DAMN PUCK ALREADY". And he really is a soft player when it comes to taking/giving a hit which is expected but even still its pretty bad. Opposing teams respect the fact that he is a girly man...they basically skate up to him and hug him instead of placing a hit. lol Real big fan of Shaw

I like him a lot. Just the way he handles the puck. Idk im a fan.

I want Crow and Quick drop the gloves

That would be a fun fight to watch

So not sure what really happened, or why Quick bumped into Crow but that was awesome, i was drunk and pumped, but died out quick once they won it.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
great game last night.

I think Crow would have done it/fought, but both are probably too smart to do something like that :lol:

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
NHL wanted to give LA a chance, typical corporate bs. Hawks would have won if the refs weren't paid off. Sports are dead. shame.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion