GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Officially Official NHL Thread, Finally.

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
Fucking awesome!!!!! hahahaha dude this game was intense!!

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
You may have won the Stanley Cup this time but looks like we party harder
La parade vs Chicago parade posted today on local news lol
300,000 vs 2 million ...pretty close in attendance numbers. Granted previous cup was 49 years prior so that probably had something to do with it. Any of you guys attend the LA parade?

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
haha hell of a hockey town you have there. Either way congrats, you earned it.
:word: kings deserved it this year. I knew whoever won the kings/hawks series would go the whole way. It was obvious

Chicago area is being plastered with memes on facebook as im sure you can imagine

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
LMFAO!!!!!!
to be fair, the Staples center was FULLLLLLL. the people in these pics were the ones that couldn't make it inside!!

i wish i was there though, i was watching it from work. Muuuuurica. :p

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
LMFAO!!!!!!
to be fair, the Staples center was FULLLLLLL. the people in these pics were the ones that couldn't make it inside!!

i wish i was there though, i was watching it from work. Muuuuurica. :p

Im from chicago..of course we're going to use memes on facebook to ease the pain of the loss.

300,000 la fans is nothing to joke about. Not quite 2 million like chicago...but if history has told us anything...300,000 lakers fans = the destruction and mayhem of 10 million people :laugh:

all in all, atleast it wasnt in vancouver this year...those people destroyed their own city when they lost :iono:

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
I think the LA fans were too stoned from the night before and forgot about the parade until they saw it on tv.

Rcode

Go Kart Champion
Just had to say in '94 about 2 million showed up to the parade in NY too. I think 1.75-2mil estimated and that was 54 years in between cups :-(

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Just had to say in '94 about 2 million showed up to the parade in NY too. I think 1.75-2mil estimated and that was 54 years in between cups :-(

NY is an Original 6, just saying

JhnR

Banned
Who cares how many people walked the parade. They probably didn't want to deal with the traffic :laugh:

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Who cares how many people walked the parade. They probably didn't want to deal with the traffic :laugh:

This just in, breaking news!

Pinkberry computers experience technical glitch delaying in store sales. 1 million la kings fans delayed and unable to make parade.

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
Lmao, as long as LA has the Cup. Fuck everything else. RIGHT ON BROTHASSS! LOS ANGELES FOR LIFE HOLMES.

PrayforMojo

Go Kart Champion
Two towns with fans that wouldn't show up for games a decade ago are now arguing who has better fans? You're both bandwagon to a certain extent.