GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ok is it just me or did game of thrones lose its way? (spoiler alerts)

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
This show used to be awesome!

Midget fking chicks and being plain awesome and telling everyone off
Whore house owner trying out the new whores to see if they are any good.
Bitch king raping a chick with a bat
Great fighting sequence at Blackwater
All that drama about taking over the throne etc

Some mystery etc

Now we got :
John snow being a whiny bitch that goes down on that redheaded slut
Jeffrey is manipulated and is a total bitch
Midget is just completely whipped and does everything daddy tells him to do
Other Snow guy can't keep his men in check
That fatass crow is still not dead and is saving some incest chick?! Who cares about that stupid charcter.
Daenerys is kind of getting into her element, but that's about it.

Where are the white walkers?
Why are the god damn dragons still so tiny?
Why is Daenerys taking for fking ever to get there?

It just seems like they are trying to appeal to a more female audience and completely pussyfying the show :(

Yea yea... "tell me how you really feel, bro" :laugh:

dbizzle22

Go Kart Champion
Those who have read the books know what's coming down the line. Stick with it, you'll get plenty of what you loved early on.

lon888

Ready to race!
I'm digging the series this year but I have 1 question. Who in the world is holding Greyjoy? Can't figure it out....

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I'm digging the series this year but I have 1 question. Who in the world is holding Greyjoy? Can't figure it out....

Oh yea good question... that whole part was a bit bizzare.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
and no more naked kaleesi! :mad:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Last three episodes were not the best but, max, c'mon... King slayer walking around with his hand necklace was a nice touch, no? And kahlisi owning that douche who cut a mans nipple off was pretty badass, too...

Sure, I miss the midget sex, too:D

Season 2 was mostly ok too except for the big ol' fight which was great. Season 3 started off good, but I dunno... I feel like they are talking a bit too much as of late.

And king slayer is a big P as well as of late... couldn't defeat the man woman and keeps getting his ass handed to him, and now the incest bastard is apparently a good guy?! Dafuq and he has a crush on the man woman.

dbizzle22

Go Kart Champion
Season 2 was mostly ok too except for the big ol' fight. Season 3 started off good, but I dunno... I feel like they are talking a bit too much as of late.

And king slayer is a big P as well as of late... couldn't defeat the man woman and keeps getting his ass handed to him, and now the incest bastard is apparently a good guy?! Dafuq and he has a crush on the man woman.

LOL yes, you're watching character development. You haven't read the books but you're on the right track as far as Jamie and the man woman goes.

Talking galore, expect alot more of it. It's not an action series. It's about the lengths people go to win the Throne. Oh and boobs.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Clearly not...

I could spoil so much for you but I won't. This series is an investment of time (and money for those buying the DVDs like me). Now I haven't seen Season 3 yet and I don't know what changes the producers have made but I'll tell you just a couple of things:

The books have a character appendix for a reason. There's so many characters that seem minor early who have a big impact later. Try to remember everyone, easier said than done I know.

Daeny is a young girl who believes herself a queen who's still a young girl. She has no real allies to trust and everyone she meets either wants to bone her or steal her dragons. Imagine yourself in that position.

The white walkers have been patient for generations. They operate on their own schedule...

Tywinn "Goldshitter" Lannister is one of the 3 most powerful people alive. Everyone is whipped to that guy. He's one part Steve Jobs, one part Don Corleone and one part Attila the Hun.

Joff is a piece of shit. 'Nuff said.

I understand your complaint about John but I noticed this wasn't really made clear in Season 2. Coren Half Hand told John to infiltrate the Wildlings and learn their plans, that's why he lets John kill him in front of Rattleshirt to gain their trust. In the book Ghost has to help John kill him because that dude is a massive badass and Rattleshirt found the whole thing fishy. Ygritte wants to bone John and she has to vouch for him by saying they have been fucking. Later she says, "Now we have to do the deed" and John starts to fall for her. That's all I'll say because I don't know how much you've seen...

Adamse7en

Ready to race!
There has to be a few slow episodes. It's slow because they're all planning how to gain an advantage over each other.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I could spoil so much for you but I won't. This series is an investment of time (and money for those buying the DVDs like me). Now I haven't seen Season 3 yet and I don't know what changes the producers have made but I'll tell you just a couple of things:

The books have a character appendix for a reason. There's so many characters that seem minor early who have a big impact later. Try to remember everyone, easier said than done I know.

Daeny is a young girl who believes herself a queen who's still a young girl. She has no real allies to trust and everyone she meets either wants to bone her or steal her dragons. Imagine yourself in that position.

The white walkers have been patient for generations. They operate on their own schedule...

Tywinn "Goldshitter" Lannister is one of the 3 most powerful people alive. Everyone is whipped to that guy. He's one part Steve Jobs, one part Don Corleone and one part Attila the Hun.

Joff is a piece of shit. 'Nuff said.

I understand your complaint about John but I noticed this wasn't really made clear in Season 2. Coren Half Hand told John to infiltrate the Wildlings and learn their plans, that's why he lets John kill him in front of Rattleshirt to gain their trust. In the book Ghost has to help John kill him because that dude is a massive badass and Rattleshirt found the whole thing fishy. Ygritte wants to bone John and she has to vouch for him by saying they have been fucking. Later she says, "Now we have to do the deed" and John starts to fall for her. That's all I'll say because I don't know how much you've seen...

This was actually exactly spot on as to what happened in episodes 1-5 in season 3

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I would say "trust the producers" but I don't know how faithful they'll stay to Martin's work so I'll just say, "Trust Martin."