GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Old Sneaks...Help, Shox BB4

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Does anyone know where i might be able to find a pair of these...size 8-9 would work...

View attachment bb4.bmp

Trying to find a pair as a christmas gift to myself...one of the most badass pair of sneakers i've ever owned...

ps does anyone remember back in say 98-99 a pair of red "mesh" like addidas running shoes...extremely light, almost all mesh type material in red, and a white foam?

Thanks!!!

The Saun

Blasphemy!
Ahhh...another sneaker head. Well, first I'd check eBay. If that doesn't work then check Pickyourshoes.com. eBay will probably be your best bet though. OH, and if you find a pair of Air Penny IIs in black, HOLLA AT ME!

Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate
I'm not a shoe guy - as my choices are pretty limited (sz.16US) but I remember reading a business success story about the kid who runs 'SneakerPimp.com'

Might check there?

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
I own these.

Except my step dad got them personally from Jay and not from kids site. They were custom made for the black album release and jay gave them to a bunch of people who helped with the album. There is one pair left on the site in 10.5 for 600.

Karel S

Ready to race!
I used to own a pair of Shox just like that in black/red. They looked awesome.

Although I'm still not sure if this whole shox thing actually worked.
When they first launched them, they had all this advertising saying they helped you jump higher 'n stuff. I never really noticed any difference though.

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
I have a pair of original Air Jordans in baby size form when I was a baby.

White and baby blue.

I was ballin.

The Saun

Blasphemy!
http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-SHOX-BB4-V...ryZ63850QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

There you go. They're $200 BIN. Still looking for my Penny's? ;)

EDIT: Oh yeah, the Adidas you are talking about are the ClimaCools. Really nice sneakers, awesome for the summertime. I use to rock them without socks because they are so well ventilated. You might have a harder time finding these as you're looking for the first generation, AND they've expanded the line to include clothes. Competing with Nike's Dri-Stuff and Nike's Prestos will do that to you. Good luck homie.

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-SHOX-BB4-V...ryZ63850QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

There you go. They're $200 BIN. Still looking for my Penny's? ;)

EDIT: Oh yeah, the Adidas you are talking about are the ClimaCools. Really nice sneakers, awesome for the summertime. I use to rock them without socks because they are so well ventilated. You might have a harder time finding these as you're looking for the first generation, AND they've expanded the line to include clothes. Competing with Nike's Dri-Stuff and Nike's Prestos will do that to you. Good luck homie.

included it in the email i sent to sneaker pimp.com

still no luck on any info on those adidas from like 97-99..

ps great find on the shox...sent the link to my wife...christmas present anyone...

those are by far the most boss shoes i have ever owned...bar none...

The Saun

Blasphemy!
included it in the email i sent to sneaker pimp.com

still no luck on any info on those adidas from like 97-99..

ps great find on the shox...sent the link to my wife...christmas present anyone...

those are by far the most boss shoes i have ever owned...bar none...

No problem. Sneakers are a hobby of mine. Good selection :thumbsup:

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
got a collection pic? when i get a lil older in a hosue and what not ill have a nice lil collection, nothing crazy...

The Saun

Blasphemy!
Nah, not yet...I'm waiting till I eclipse 100 to start taking pics. I have about 60 solid right now. Oh to be in school again! I had money to blow on sneakers every month, now I'm in the real world and I have to buy dress clothes/shoes:redface:

My college roommate's ex-girl though...WOW! I'll see if I can find those pics and post them tonight, I'm at work right now. Anyway, her collection is amazing. She owns every pair of Jordan's and some other highly valued kicks.