GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ON WISCONSIN

DrEvil

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
Not yet. I've been reading the "Exterior Care" posts, and it seems I'll need to do some serious detailing (read "buy some Zaino products and set aside a weekend") prior to posting any worthy shots.

Thanks for the welcome!
:headbang:

madison_gti

VW Enthusiast
New in Madison

I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone on the forum, including those from my new home state, WI. I've recently moved from WA and have been reading this forum ever since I purchased my MKV GTI in March.

Since moving to Madison two weeks ago I've seen many GTIs on the road, and since I work for a very reputable VW dealership in the Madison area, I see all types.

I'll look forward to checking in with you guys to see if there are going to be any VW/GTI meets.

dryak25

Speed Demon
hey, im from around eau claire. hopefully will have my mkv soon, when i talked to the sales rep in eau claire, he said that he had sold 4 of em over the past year so i was kinda wonderin if there around here somewhere

Bugdoc

3rd time around
Car(s)
2007 GTI Fahrenheit
I'm quite a bit farther north of most of you, in Marshfield. Our city motto is "The city in the center" (of nowhere). We've got some slick German iron here thanks to the docs at the clinic in town (M5, Carrera S, S6) but no GTI/GLIs.

Saw a blue Mk IV R32 parked next to me a couple of months ago in a Madison hotel parking lot. Didn't get a chance to talk to its owner. Belong to anyone here?

Z32 GTI MkV

9 Ball Champ
Car(s)
1990 Nissan TT 300zx
Oshvegas Reporting for duty. tons of MKV Jettas and only seen 1 blue R32

four7

Yup
Car(s)
13 WRX
thought i should check in, im on the east side of Milwaukee, drive a black 07 GTi

This thread seems a bit dead, where is everyone?!