GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Orlando MKV's Representing

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
how about next weekend? we all know about where everyone live so lets think of pretty common place for everyone..... any ideas?

whats everyone age?

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
trevor where did you take you pics at?

MKDre

Passed Driver's Ed
I would wait and sell your car after 3f3f comes out and profit $$$

True... I might be able to find a good number of "aspiring drifters" looking for a project car once that flick comes out :bellyroll:.

DSG: I'm not sure exactly about a central location...milenia mall maybe? -idunno...as far as age, I'm 24.

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
MKV-DSG said:
trevor where did you take you pics at?

The pic of the Suby and the GTi was takin at my house.

I'm 18, I talked to Jibbly and he's 18 as well.

I'd be up for meeting at Millenia sometime. :thumbsup:

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
I could meet at millenia, just pick a day.

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
trevor where was the first picture of the GTI taken?

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
Trevor, any chance you were on aloma passing 436 today at like 6:45, cause i saw a candy white mkv passing through the intersection. Its the only other mkv ive seen on the road other than mine.

McPsycho

Rally Car Champion
whats up everybody? trevor let me know about the meet so i shall be attending it too. hope to see you all there wherever "there" turns out to be. lol.

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
hey there guys! just picked up a blackmagic GTI today and wanted to see how often you guys meet up.

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
we're just planning everything right now.

jaydubz where do you live in orlando?

MKDre

Passed Driver's Ed
wp villiage is a nice spot. I won't be making it though... This saturday i'll be out with the homies for my bachelor party and then next saturday I'm getting hitched. I'll be m.i.a. for a week or so, but hopefully by the next time you guys meet, I'll have my gti.

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
3 pm sat may 6th at winter park village. go ahead and post a reply if your for sure coming out. i'll be there for sure! hope everyone makes it out, send pms or post your number so everyone has it makes it easier to find everyone when we get out there. Ryan- 407-227-8291 hit me up whenever

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
I met another Orlando GTI owner last night at Waterford. He said he has an MT6 Red GTI. He said he was on here, so if you're reading this.. whats up
:)