GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Osama Bin Laden Killed in Pakistan

allset

Go Kart Champion
Wow.

Too bad Al Queada is a Franchise. We've got to watch out for the next Col. Sanders

Last edited:

allset

Go Kart Champion
I actually dont believe so much he was existed.

well if thats true, it would be a good way to gather support for war. All conflicts need their top bad guy.

Although i think he was the real deal.

the US just better post pic of him or there is going to be conspiracy theories about this all ovr the place.

fender177

Ready to race!
well if thats true, it would be a good way to gather support for war. All conflicts need their top bad guy.

Although i think he was the real deal.

the US just better post pic of him or there is going to be conspiracy theories about this all ovr the place.

Agreed - I just read on cnn.com that he was "buried at sea". Like you said - there needs to be some proof for sure.

allset

Go Kart Champion
Agreed - I just read on cnn.com that he was "buried at sea". Like you said - there needs to be some proof for sure.

Muslim law requires burial within 24 hours, i think. We did it at sea to prevent a land burial from becomiing a shrine. It makes sense but they better have documented it all for our sake.

golfgti_tr

Ready to race!
This is a tricky game, no one of us will know what has happened in real.
have you ever thought that this can be a election tricky game for 2012 elections when Obama support is alarming?
just wondered.

Medussa

Ready to race!
Yeah we kill bin laden & we buried at sea lol
I watch this yesterday on the news with Tony stark while
Papa smurf made us hot coco

allset

Go Kart Champion
This is a tricky game, no one of us will know what has happened in real.
have you ever thought that this can be a election tricky game for 2012 elections when Obama support is alarming?
just wondered.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......good timing? def doesnt hurt, thats for sure.

iBalushi

Ready to race!
Muslim law requires burial within 24 hours, i think. We did it at sea to prevent a land burial from becomiing a shrine. It makes sense but they better have documented it all for our sake.

It's actually a smart idea, because if they brought the body to somewhere else like America or something no one knows what will al Qaeda do to that country. But the question is, was he really dead? Or did they take him hostage?

Isn't it ironic he was killed a day after the 66th anniversary of Hitlers death? And after 6 days of what the WikiLeaks say al Qaeda will unleash "Nuclear Hell" in Europe after his death/capture?

allset

Go Kart Champion
It's actually a smart idea, because if they brought the body to somewhere else like America or something no one knows what will al Qaeda do to that country. But the question is, was he really dead? Or did they take him hostage?

Isn't it ironic he was killed a day after the 66th anniversary of Hitlers death? And after 6 days of what the WikiLeaks say al Qaeda will unleash "Nuclear Hell" in Europe after his death/capture?

thats a bit freaky; i'd say.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
in Pakistan nonetheless... just like the strange wiring of money from Pakistan to some of the hijackers on 9/11... crazy.

sawyer4340

Ready to race!
Doesn't really make sense to me. They bury a body at sea of someone who is supposed to have killed thousands? I'm surprised there weren't dozens of pictures of his head on a stake.

Bender1

Banned
Doesn't really make sense to me. They bury a body at sea of someone who is supposed to have killed thousands? I'm surprised there weren't dozens of pictures of his head on a stake.

Yeah, that would be a great way to combat terrorism.

Note HEAVY sarcasm.

If he is alive, you will see him on video from Al Qaeda in 48 hours. They know how to manipulate the media better than anyone and they would do it.

To say he is dead when he isnt is just asking him to make us look like idiots.

He is dead folks. His body was disposed of in Muslim tradition to keep the moderate Muslim world from getting upset.

404: Conspiracy Theory Not Found.

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
there is a pic of him dead has no one seen it yet?