GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #25 : FAKE Off Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
You're a grown ass man. If you want to leave, then you leave. Don't plead with friends like a bitch.

If my friends are being assholes about not taking me back to my car, I tell them to have a good night and grab a cab. If they're good friends, they'll stop me and take me to my car then apologize.

:word:

I'd drink that egg nog

*Boiiinnnngggggg*

WAP

Go Kart Champion
NEEK's next post will be number 33,333.

#numerology

razr390

Go Kart Champion
NEEK how long do elbow strains take to heal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
why is it everytime family heads in to town for Christmas, I get sick!?

Anyone else have that one family member that seems to bring any illness with them to spread and doesn't wash or sanitize their hands like they should?

WAP

Go Kart Champion

razr390

Go Kart Champion
penis

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
*Boiiinnnngggggg*

This'th

NEEK's next post will be number 33,333.

#numerology

Nifty eh?

That Evo 10 final edition though. Swooon.

Hi Prestone! Why do you only post about cars in OT? Also I'll have to check out said evo, though it's missing a boxer engine to be my favorite rally fighter.

why is it everytime family heads in to town for Christmas, I get sick!?

Anyone else have that one family member that seems to bring any illness with them to spread and doesn't wash or sanitize their hands like they should?

Sucks boss, I was the one to get everyone sick this year.

HOLY SHIT! HE'S BACK!

Who's that then?

Mmmm dat peen doe

Hi old red

Tapatalk wrote this

Who's this old red everyone but I seems to know?

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion
This'th

Nifty eh?

Hi Prestone! Why do you only post about cars in OT? Also I'll have to check out said evo, though it's missing a boxer engine to be my favorite rally fighter.

Sucks boss, I was the one to get everyone sick this year.

Who's that then?

Mmmm dat peen doe

Who's this old red everyone but I seems to know?

Cause I post in here like once a month. What's up man? Hey Graves did you swap the 1 series with an s85 yet or are you still pussy footing around?

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
Cause I post in here like once a month. What's up man? Hey Graves did you swap the 1 series with an s85 yet or are you still pussy footing around?

Haha, fair enough, and I wouldn't throw an S85 in the e82, it's not a good enough chassis to do that. I'd S85 swap a 8er doe, so I guess to answer you Im still pussy footing eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.