GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #26 : Trapped in a glass case of emotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Little gassy. I bought some Costco pasta that's made from black beans. The stuff has like 37x your recommended daily allowance of fiber in each serving

How does it taste? That could be a good alternative, much healthier than regular or even wheat pasta.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Yeah man.. I'm excited. I'm going to Europe for two weeks in October.. When we're getting ready to book the flights for that I'm going to invite her. So far just one buddy's wife is going and will be the only chick, so I'm sure she'd appreciate the company of another girl.

Where are you going again?

Dunno mang.

Been thinking a lot.

'Bout what?

Just noticed your FAPtastic sig quote :clap:

:thumbsup:

I guess everyone left :cry:

Says who?

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
What's new FAP? I'm bored. It's snowing in Alabama, I'm not sure how tomorrow will be.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
What's new FAP? I'm bored. It's snowing in Alabama, I'm not sure how tomorrow will be.

Hey Tokyo. It's snowing here, too. I've been watching the weather down south because I'll be driving in that direction this weekend.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Hey Tokyo. It's snowing here, too. I've been watching the weather down south because I'll be driving in that direction this weekend.

Heading to Charlotte?? All of this should be cleared out by the weekend.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Heading to Charlotte?? All of this should be cleared out by the weekend.

No, not that far east. Ft. Lauderdale. We're going on a cruise on Monday.:happyanim:

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I'm sorry I thought this was America

Status
Not open for further replies.