GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #26 : Trapped in a glass case of emotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
We don't click links of questionable type here.

Sorry, brah.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I'm going to try to sleep another hour.

razr390

Go Kart Champion

show me a study that lists the proportion of those who take LSD and become billionaires vs. those who don't and become billionaires.

Shit, you can become a billionaire by doing anything. It may be correlation but NOT causation. (i.e not everyone who does LSD is or will be a billionaire; OR not everyone who does LSD drives an S2K). Can they become billionaires? That is dependent on so many other factors. But they definitely don't become billionaires by posting peace and love and links on a forum dedicated to a car they don't even drive anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion
show me a study that lists the proportion of those who take LSD and become billionaires vs. those who don't and become billionaires.

Shit, you can become a billionaire by doing anything. It may be correlation but NOT causation. (i.e not everyone who does LSD is or will be a billionaire; OR not everyone who does LSD drives an S2K). Can they become billionaires? That is dependent on so many other factors. But they definitely don't become billionaires by posting peace and love and links on a forum dedicated to a car they don't even drive anymore

You are a very angry person. You should find a hobby to channel your negative energy. I recommend yoga. Have a Good day :)

razr390

Go Kart Champion
You are a very angry person. You should find a hobby to channel your negative energy. I recommend yoga. Have a Good day :)

I'm not angry I'm just real

You point out examples of Steve Jobs. Mind you, guy was not "peace and love and yoga, mang" he was a hardcore dick and anyone who knew him would say so

razr390

Go Kart Champion
What if we are actually drugged now and taking LSD and Acid is the gateway to real life?

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Government conspiracy 9/11 illuminati inside job

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Balls.

razr390

Go Kart Champion

Status
Not open for further replies.