GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #26 : Trapped in a glass case of emotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
debating on whether I should get a lifeproof case for my iphone

Had one, wasn't happy with it. but it looks bangin' and I could use it in the shower!

razr390

Go Kart Champion
will probably get one with my book advance

razr390

Go Kart Champion
whoops.

FIU is saying I will get approximately $4,000 back this semester on my financial aid return.

That will most definitely get adjusted soon LOL

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

This was one of their funniest clip, perhaps the funniest. The way Weeman sold it too: "Sup, bro?" BOOOM

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
And holding the tray full of soup...

razr390

Go Kart Champion
You need to find a way to channel your energy. You are missing your potential. Peace bro [emoji111][emoji111]

Peace & love bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

razr390

Go Kart Champion
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422559990.185621.jpg

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion
Peace & love bro

I was once like you. Don't go searching for the universe. It will come to you. There is more out there than what you know. I sound crazy to the unconscious mind and I know this. But we are all people here no matter what car we have or what kind of house we have. And we are guests on this place. I respect this earth and where I am. I also respect my fellow humans who I share this earth with. Enjoy this beautiful day ?

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I was once like you. Don't go searching for the universe. It will come to you. There is more out there than what you know. I sound crazy to the unconscious mind and I know this. But we are all people here no matter what car we have or what kind of house we have. And we are guests on this place. I respect this earth and where I am. I also respect my fellow humans who I share this earth with. Enjoy this beautiful day [emoji1]

Thanks man :)

razr390

Go Kart Champion
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422560402.386738.jpg

razr390

Go Kart Champion
OT #26 : DO YOU EVEN FELCH, BRO?

History of life yo

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
You need to find a way to channel your energy. You are missing your potential. Peace bro ✌✌

What's sad is that you needed LSD for that revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.