GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #26 : Trapped in a glass case of emotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Also, Troy. You are moving to KY. Saying you have a mediocre future may be a bit of a stretch.

But we have good bourbon to numb the bitter taste of disappointment, so we got that going for us.....

:)

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I think it just plain costs money that I don't have - that and I'm unwilling to take drugs that fuck with my brain.

Hell when it was on my parents' dime I did go a few different times over the years but I was pretty young and don't really remember anything about it.

Check into MHN or something similar to that at work. A lot of workplaces will offer 5 free visits for mental health. It is an issue that is taken seriously, but most people are unaware of the free benefits you can get.

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
Is it really impossible to be permabanned? Time to start meat spinning again.

Hahahaha

Man, I can smile. I can laugh. I was literally tearing up laughing at the old mcdonald picture above...but in the end, it all goes back to sadness. :\

Cocaine?

new pole:should trev be permabanned?

Nah, Trev is cool.

He's like a yappy little lap dog that you sometimes have to kick across the room when it won't shut the fuck up, but you still like it and it still likes you.

:lol:

1) I wouldn't trust Gravy on getting permabanned. But it does seem impossible. Perhaps threatening someone legitimately?

Hahahaha, I wouldn't trust me either, I'm not even a third of the way Elite.

I mean, some weird fuck might do that...

But I would choose to be angry in that given situation.

If you do that in those circumstances, you are psychotic.

Fuck you are a miserable prick. Go to a psychologist man. You will do a lot better with the world.

This'th

you have my yogurt all the time though.

Oh Dang!

Fleeting emotions and long term emotional state are not the same thing.

Agreed.

A choice is a choice is a choice.

Also, yogurt is yogurt.

Dat gif doe.

He who controls his emotions controls the present
He who controls the present can forget about his past
He who can forget his past, can finally have a future

Merkballs knows.

and those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it, I can write random bullshit "wisom" too :lol:

Choosing your emotions makes as much sense as choosing your intelligence or your height.

Bish, you need to calm down mang.

You have depression, but you have been told that before.

QFT

I will never be happy about being a failure. That is ridiculous.

Solid point, you are a failure.

Bender is making all kinds of sense.

This'th

Guess what?

Chicken Butt!

Me too, I was quoting Sid from Ice Age.

Awwww yea!

CHICKEN BUTT!

Know why?

Cocaine?

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!! :lol:

Awwww I missed this one :cry:

Everyone sees me as a ridiculously happy guy. And I am, because I have chosen it. If I told you all the "dark" stuff in my life recently, you might wonder how the hell I have such a positive outlook.

Being sad/depressed/angry gets me nowhere but a mopey bitch of a mess. Being happy gets me a lot of things. I do not let the bad overshadow the good I have. Ever. And I never will.

I'm glad you always look at things in a positive light NEEK, I really admire that about you.

I still think about suicide from time to time, kind of relaxing to know there is always a way out. Eternal rest, not such a bad end to all things.

The struggle, I feels.

I consider Troy a friend.

10/10 Would wrench with

Hmmm, would you wrench with me doe?

would dock with as well.

in4pics.

eh, I've always been the "friend" in the group that everyone always "forgets" to invite to things even when I was 8 years old. When I was younger I mitigated that somewhat by always being the person to organize everything and trying to always have people over at my house, because otherwise no one would bother to include me.

Even my supposed fraternity "brothers" that I lived with for years and would have thought were friends have basically never spoken to me since moving out. No phone calls, no emails, no wedding invites, nothing. I've seen those guys at most twice in the several years since we've been apart.

Since then I just don't fucking bother anymore. 20 years of being ignored and excluded was enough for me to "get" the message.

I used to be that guy, but in the past year I've made some really great friends and I am no longer that guy.

popped in for the weekly check in, lots of feels. troy, sorry to hear about your situation. I always just thought you were just a dick, didn't know you have stuff going on. Sorry to hear and wish you the best. Someone said therapy earlier, I always had a bad mindset of trying but finally gave it a shot because things got too much for me as well. Went for 8 months last year and can honestly say it helped a lot. Opened my eyes to viewing things in a different light. It's not for everyone, but you may want to consider at least trying

Agreed, it can definitely help.

Therapy gets a bad rap for sure. A lot of people think it is stupid and feel embarrassed about it. Who cares. You are helping yourself, and that is a far more intelligent thing to do than carry on with issues that ultimately own you.

Self help is cool.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I keep feeling like I need to pewp, but I don't need to pewp. Constipation is a mother fucker. I will drink more water and take it from there.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Everyone sees me as a ridiculously happy guy. And I am, because I have chosen it. If I told you all the "dark" stuff in my life recently, you might wonder how the hell I have such a positive outlook.

Being sad/depressed/angry gets me nowhere but a mopey bitch of a mess. Being happy gets me a lot of things. I do not let the bad overshadow the good I have. Ever. And I never will.

That hole in your roof sounded like a nightmare.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
O FUCK!!! I FORGOT!!!

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
I'm not one that anyone takes seriously, but let me tell you, I've been in a position where I wasn't making any money... I tried the US Navy, got discharged for a quick ticker (my cardiologist says is normal for my history). Almost didn't get my job back at centurylink. Figured I needed to find something, the friends I had were all moved away and having kids. I finally broke down and gone off to do what I sorta always wanted to try. Trucking. Yes it will take you away from family for weeks at a time, but the money is great, and you are a paid tourist. There are plenty of companies looking for qualified applicants to school and train. You can find a lot of blue collar good paying work out there if you can sacrifice time from family...and friends.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
Also, Troy. You are moving to KY. Saying you have a mediocre future may be a bit of a stretch.

But we have good bourbon to numb the bitter taste of disappointment, so we got that going for us.....

:)

:word:

Mediocre at best was what I had in mind. If I stop being a fuckup I might achieve mediocrity, but even that will be a challenge.

Bourbon is weird to be popular in KY, how do people down there afford it?

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
I still think about suicide from time to time, kind of relaxing to know there is always a way out. Eternal rest, not such a bad end to all things.

ive been there before, but when i think about it now it seems like the dumbest thing i could do. i couldnt do that to my family. meh whatever life goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.