GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #26 : Trapped in a glass case of emotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
:word:

Mediocre at best was what I had in mind. If I stop being a fuckup I might achieve mediocrity, but even that will be a challenge.

Bourbon is weird to be popular in KY, how do people down there afford it?

blue collar hard working jobs pay well. They are everywhere in the Tennessee, Kentucky, and West Virginia area. Hell a miner can bring home an easy grand a week... A trucker can bring home almost double (but you ain't home but four days a month)

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
:word:

Mediocre at best was what I had in mind. If I stop being a fuckup I might achieve mediocrity, but even that will be a challenge.

Bourbon is weird to be popular in KY, how do people down there afford it?

Central KY is not Eastern KY. All the poor people live in Eastern KY. The bottom is lower in KY than other places. Dirt floors poor.

Also, bourbon doesnt necessarily mean its expensive.

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
Central KY is not Eastern KY. All the poor people live in Eastern KY. The bottom is lower in KY than other places. Dirt floors poor.

Also, bourbon doesnt necessarily mean its expensive.

I've driven through some of these dirt poor eastern KY areas, and I see they have their priorities in order... They may have a shack that barely is standing, but they have a Superduty F350, Two Boats, a muscle car of the 60s, and a couple of quads in their yard. Now the debt might be piling up, but at least they have fun!

Can't say that about some of the places I've been to where nice houses and fifteen year old econoboxes. Looks like those folks never had fun

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
When your day is long
And the night, the night is yours alone
When you're sure you've had enough
Of this life, well hang on

Don't let yourself go
'Cause everybody cries
And everybody hurts sometimes

Sometimes everything is wrong
Now it's time to sing along
When your day is night alone (Hold on, hold on)
If you feel like letting go (Hold on)
If you think you've had too much
Of this life, well hang on

Everybody hurtsTake comfort in your friends
Everybody hurts
Don't throw your hand, oh no

Don't throw your hand
If you feel like you're alone
No, no, no, you are not alone

If you're on your own in this life
The days and nights are long
When you think you've had too much of this life to hang on

Well, everybody hurts sometimes
Everybody cries
Everybody hurts sometimes
And everybody hurts sometimes

So hold on, hold on
Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on

Everybody hurts

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Having a chicken breast.

Nice nip?

I consider Troy a friend.

10/10 Would wrench with

I'd like to sit down and listen to music with Troy, but I don't think he would.

eh, I've always been the "friend" in the group that everyone always "forgets" to invite to things even when I was 8 years old. When I was younger I mitigated that somewhat by always being the person to organize everything and trying to always have people over at my house, because otherwise no one would bother to include me.

Even my supposed fraternity "brothers" that I lived with for years and would have thought were friends have basically never spoken to me since moving out. No phone calls, no emails, no wedding invites, nothing. I've seen those guys at most twice in the several years since we've been apart.

Since then I just don't fucking bother anymore. 20 years of being ignored and excluded was enough for me to "get" the message.

Cereally, why do you think that all happened like it did?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
HANGRY.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
Cereally, why do you think that all happened like it did?

If I had an answer I'd have fixed the problem by now, I'm obviously doing something radically wrong but that's one problem I have not been able to solve.

There is nothing more frustrating than being an intelligent person unable to do things that even stupid people seem to have no issues doing. It's torture.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
If I had an answer I'd have fixed the problem by now, I'm obviously doing something radically wrong but that's one problem I have not been able to solve.

There is nothing more frustrating than being an intelligent person unable to do things that even stupid people seem to have no issues doing. It's torture.

Go talk to a therapist. Not only is that a good start, but you will be making the decision to get better which is extremely admirable.

Status
Not open for further replies.