razr390

Go Kart Champion
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423698757.117959.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
I have cut back because I was gaining weight too quickly... so I haven't had one in about a month. My appetite is insane though, I can eat way too much food. Those deep dish pizzas are probably 2500+ calories at least.

3200 :lol:

400 cals a slice, that's why I normally only eat 2. I stupidly skipped both breakfast and lunch yesterday though so I was STARVING and just ate the whole damn thing.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I would kill for some pizza right now.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
I cant eat that much even if I'm starving. I just think I will, order it, then eat a few slices and quit.

I can eat what seems like an infinite amount of food if it's tasty and put in front of me, I'm basically like a dog. That's why I have to be really careful about portion control and count calories with everything. Just eating whatever I want results in gaining like 10 lbs a month :lol:

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
I can eat what seems like an infinite amount of food if it's tasty and put in front of me, I'm basically like a dog. That's why I have to be really careful about portion control and count calories with everything. Just eating whatever I want results in gaining like 10 lbs a month :lol:

Haha, yea I can't gain weight, haven't been able to since I didn't eat for 2 weeks straight about 5 months ago. Oh well.

Then quit crying like a bitch pump up that chest and fucking lift. Counting calories is for pussies who aren't alpha

I don't count calories, I ain't that much of a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.