OT #26 : Trapped in a glass case of emotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion

WAP

Go Kart Champion
NEEK dont read this.....

no its not the rear bumper, its the front. the rear bumper is crazy cheap doe but thats not the look im going for. i already miss my cornering fogs.:(

I have cornering fogs, courtesy of VagJayJay, and I love them.

Don't you make like $60k/year? That's great for mid twenties man. The avergage HOUSEHOLD income in this country is like $45k.

Also, all jobs suck... there's a reason it's called work and not happy fun time or getting your dong piece wet for 40 hours.

:word:

And he lives at home, too.

I have student loans too man... welcome to the real world. Put a smile on and enjoy your life.

Friday the 13th scary movie suggestion

The Exorcist

Note, SCARY MOIVE not these bullshit "surprise make me jump movie"

Rosemary's Baby?

Yeah, but I mean, where you live and where I live, cost of living is completely different. If I wanted to, I could pay off the last half of my car, and the rest of my student loans, but then I wouldn't have much left. I'm still debating on the loans.

Pay off the one with the higher interest rate.

:iono:

I have a bunch of friends who live in Manhattan, with salaries ranging from $40k-70k and they all seem to be getting by just fine.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Oh, I was talking cars again doe.
[emoji16]
Yeah idk what to tell nuggs, it's gotta be a tough spot to be in.

Tapatalk wrote this

I do. We've been telling him for MONTHS to move out of his mom's basement and leave the area and start over.

Living in Manhattan @ 40k/year is basically living in almost poverty. 70k/year in Manhattan is a little above paycheck to paycheck.

But you live at home.

DOES EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY WHINE LIKE YOU?? DID YOU TAKE SPECIAL TRAINING TO BE SUCH AN AMAZING CUNT?

Seaver! :wub:

I am an asshole, I know this. That boy needs a good flogging.

We all know this. That's why we <3 you.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
I've decided to hang out in General Discussions more, I'll ask all the new people what they're going to trade in their GTIs for since that's kinda a thing these days.

I've seen your posts. Made me LOL. :clap:

Oh Yeeessss....
loves me some Maggie (Lauren Cohan) from TWD...

Would conquer.

WAP

Go Kart Champion

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
My cube has high walls but my employees don't. my walls don't reach the ceiling. Where I work, your importance is directly related to how high your cube walls go

Status
Not open for further replies.