GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #26 : Trapped in a glass case of emotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
So my accent is annoying? :paddle:

If you have a New York accent then yes, yes it is. Your little emote of a smiley face holding a bat doesn't scare me in the least.

balius

Go Kart Champion
I'd like to visit New York, just for the experience of something new. Oklahoma is the furthest east I've made it thus far.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I'd like to visit New York, just for the experience of something new. Oklahoma is the furthest east I've made it thus far.

Go to your newest big city, park in an inconvenient place, stand near a sewage treatment plant, and watch a movie set in NY (like Ghostbusters) on an iPad for a similar experience at a fraction of the cost.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Nre York is pretty cool. I went to a shop dedicated to The Big Lebowski. Its big enough to support any little niche. Food is good too. Chicago is one big toll booth

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I am going to finish this today.

Not the calipers and rotors, but just get it running again. I need to drive it dammit. A week and a half is too long. It is convertible weather.

balius

Go Kart Champion
Come to Florida, we can dock.

Planning on it. Hopefully in the next year or two. I'd like to visit every state at least once before I'm 35.

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
That is if I don't kill myself for being a pathetic excuse of a human before then. I've spent the past 9hours studying and have only managed to get halfway through one chapter in my accounting work. I need serious help with concentration.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
That is if I don't kill myself for being a pathetic excuse of a human before then. I've spent the past 9hours studying and have only managed to get halfway through one chapter in my accounting work. I need serious help with concentration.

You spent the last 9 hours posting

balius

Go Kart Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.