GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #26 : Trapped in a glass case of emotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I love the looks of the new Mustang, the Corvette looks pretty cool, but worse than C5 and C6 to me.

These days, basically only the 'murican companies give a fuck anymore. The Japanese stuff is just depressing. They're totally where GM was in the 1980s and 90s. The German stuff... MK7 GTI got uglier but isn't bad. M3 is pretty cool. Everything else is kinda meh.

Agree on the Japanese and Euro stuff for the most part.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Agree on the Japanese and Euro stuff for the most part.

:word:

There isn't much new I would even consider buying (this is forgetting anything over $40k I can't afford... the list is basically:

FURBURZS
Mustang GT (maybe EcBROboost)
GTI
Miata
Mazda3
Fuckus ST
V8 Challenger
Jeep Wrangler (but I'd rather just have a used one)

Ummmm I think that's it.

its raining allot, no run club, no staring at yoga pants girls. :(

It is absolutely heinous out here, sleeting and shit. I am trying to talk myself out of just walking to Applebee's and getting buzzed. So boring.

balius

Go Kart Champion
Oh wow.. Kate and I are going to look at booking a trip to Hawaii in September.. Big commitment for how fresh this is.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Oh wow.. Kate and I are going to look at booking a trip to Hawaii in September.. Big commitment for how fresh this is.

Dang, that's quite a ways away. You guys seem to be crushing pretty hard though, from what I'm seeing on the Goodbook :thumbsup:

I'm jealous, I'd probably wife up.... eh I dunno.

balius

Go Kart Champion
It is absolutely heinous out here, sleeting and shit. I am trying to talk myself out of just walking to Applebee's and getting buzzed. So boring.

Do it. Drunk text me, you little slut.

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion

Which island? Hawaii is my jam.

balius

Go Kart Champion
Dang, that's quite a ways away. You guys seem to be crushing pretty hard though, from what I'm seeing on the Goodbook :thumbsup:

I'm jealous, I'd probably wife up.... eh I dunno.

Yeah.. I may purchase a refundable ticket just in case...

Any ideas on what to make us for dinner tonight?

balius

Go Kart Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.