GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
Gonna practice some more weightlifting tonight.
Probably gonna bruise the fuck outta my delts, but whatevs.

Roxie's Journey:
Powerlifter In Training >> Strength Training >> Olympic Weightlifting

...In just a year LOL I have no idea what I want to do, clearly.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Gonna practice some more weightlifting tonight.
Probably gonna bruise the fuck outta my delts, but whatevs.

Roxie's Journey:
Powerlifter In Training >> Strength Training >> Olympic Weightlifting

...In just a year LOL I have no idea what I want to do, clearly.

i dont know what i want to be when i grow up either. all good.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
i've been getting migraines a lot lately, cant tell if it's from this tooth issue im having, allergies, stress from buying a condo (i close in 2 weeks) or a lack of exercise lately because im too tired on my days off to work out anymore

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Ive been looking for a commuter car / beater, thinking a mk4 golf or gti. I finally find one at a decent price and now i cant buy it because im buying a home.

Sorry if that was on topic. Had to vent.

Last edited:

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
Good morning!! Yet another week starting in the office....SIGH.

At least my boss is gone all week, AND it's a 3-day weekend coming up!!

Ive been looking for a commuter car / beater, thinking a mk4 golf or gti. I finally find one at a decent price and now i cant buy it because im buying a home.

Sorry if that was on topic. Had to vent.

That's quite frustrating. Kinda how I feel about not being able to mod my car because of this move to California :(

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I got my downpipe in the mail on Saturday.

Im tired i was plagued with tooth/jaw pain Saturday night(and then some) to the point where i would wake up every 20 minutes or so have to drink some cold water chew on something and it would be relieved but it would come back after 10-15 minutes... finally by about 7am i got dressed got some oragel and stuff... Made it home took some PM aleve and loaded up the "severe PM oragel" and finally fell asleep.

Then on and off asleep until about 8pm where i got up felt fine and the ate some dinner which then same area started to hurt again so did the routine.. it was less painful than before but still annoying. Was able to fall asleep around 1-2am and now i can feel it again after being at work for 45 minutes.

Its not a strong pain now but a lingering like muscle tightness kinda pain which makes me think it may be my jaw and not actually tooth related.

The oragel made my mouth numb but it still hurt but it was enough of a subsidy to fall asleep.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
I'm spending my Monday at the track. Tough life

Yes, and we all hate you for your rough life :D

I got my downpipe in the mail on Saturday.

Im tired i was plagued with tooth/jaw pain Saturday night(and then some) to the point where i would wake up every 20 minutes or so have to drink some cold water chew on something and it would be relieved but it would come back after 10-15 minutes... finally by about 7am i got dressed got some oragel and stuff... Made it home took some PM aleve and loaded up the "severe PM oragel" and finally fell asleep.

Then on and off asleep until about 8pm where i got up felt fine and the ate some dinner which then same area started to hurt again so did the routine.. it was less painful than before but still annoying. Was able to fall asleep around 1-2am and now i can feel it again after being at work for 45 minutes.

Its not a strong pain now but a lingering like muscle tightness kinda pain which makes me think it may be my jaw and not actually tooth related.

The oragel made my mouth numb but it still hurt but it was enough of a subsidy to fall asleep.

I would still see a dentist about it. You never know, and if it's something that can be taken care of right now, why wait?
Tooth pain is the WORST!

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Yes, and we all hate you for your rough life :D

I would still see a dentist about it. You never know, and if it's something that can be taken care of right now, why wait?
Tooth pain is the WORST!

Yeah i may call in. Ill see how i feel tomorrow. I have a cleaning appointment in June so if it goes away ill bring it up then if not ill call in about coming in earlier.

The area that it hurts in i had a crown done sometime last year. But its never hurt there before.

But i will bring it up to them maybe they can do some X-rays or something to see if its a issue under the crown.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
I will post on topic relevant racecar pics

How thoughtful of you

Yeah i may call in. Ill see how i feel tomorrow. I have a cleaning appointment in June so if it goes away ill bring it up then if not ill call in about coming in earlier.

The area that it hurts in i had a crown done sometime last year. But its never hurt there before.

But i will bring it up to them maybe they can do some X-rays or something to see if its a issue under the crown.

I would definitely look into it. Don't want to risk a possible infection or anything. Always better to be safe than sorry.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Lunch? fuck its already 12 and i havent thought about lunch yet. Thanks guys.... :/

Ill probably be making something here in the office ive got a few of those pasta things that you cook in like 90 seconds.