GOLFMKV

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

Yakuzi

Ready to race!
Mk6 kids are into subies now

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
oh wow.

how much of the gap.. do you want to get rid of?

and cmon, you know you good looking and all that jazz.

we have so much in common too tho, wow. #cray #lit

I am unhappily married. Make good money doe.

Would leave for Roxie, no doubt. Would take good care of , enjoy cars together, lift and what not, plus I take it to the hole like Shaquille, so its all good.

All of it lol I want a tiny waist and thick thighs.

Also, I am aware that I'm cute, but that's about as far as it goes. No shame. Just telling it like it is.

And sorry, but I kinda hate men, atm.

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion
oh wow.

how much of the gap.. do you want to get rid of?

and cmon, you know you good looking and all that jazz.

we have so much in common too tho, wow. #cray #lit

I am unhappily married. Make good money doe.

Would leave for Roxie, no doubt. Would take good care of , enjoy cars together, lift and what not, plus I take it to the hole like Shaquille, so its all good.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Mk6 kids are into subies now

oh wow. euro, doe.

All of it lol I want a tiny waist and thick thighs.

Also, I am aware that I'm cute, but that's about as far as it goes. No shame. Just telling it like it is.

And sorry, but I kinda hate men, atm.

wow. its hard to do a tiny waist and thick thighs and not have gap, no? lol... idunno.

nah, you good.

oh dang. into girls now or ?

how old are you again? were you dating guys that were "bad for you"? I know many girls/women who had to get through the phase of going for the wrong guys/looking for the wrong things - once you figure that out, its not too hard to find a good guy, esp when you are an attractive woman.

Yakuzi

Ready to race!
Idk what she look like so i cant be thirsty yet. Bet dat azz got yall trippin doe

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

#CounselorKnows

I will never get into another Japanese car. I don't know how people do it after owning German cars.

they are different feels. I've been all over the place with cars.. Evo, 911, STIs, 350z now, Audi, Vw, Supra, so and so on.. they all have pros and cons, but all can be loved for different reasons.

Yakuzi

Ready to race!
they are different feels. I've been all over the place with cars.. Evo, 911, STIs, 350z now, Audi, Vw, Supra, so and so on.. they all have pros and cons, but all can be loved for different reasons.

Whats your fave car aside from the mk6

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
wow. its hard to do a tiny waist and thick thighs and not have gap, no? lol... idunno.

nah, you good.

oh dang. into girls now or ?

how old are you again? were you dating guys that were "bad for you"? I know many girls/women who had to get through the phase of going for the wrong guys/looking for the wrong things - once you figure that out, its not too hard to find a good guy, esp when you are an attractive woman.

It's not hard at all to achieve that lol Lots of powerlifters have very tiny waists and HUGE thighs. Just gotta diet right and lift all the weight.

And no, I'm not into girls lol Just over dealing with bullshit. Been single since July and have liked MAYBE one guy since...and he definitely did not feel the same way, so my focus has shifted to lifting and making this move to California work. Now most men just annoy me when they try and flirt or make comments or whatever the hell they do....it's just...no. NOT INTERESTED GO AWAY.

I have been through a lot with shitty guys, but I don't let that ruin my future/outlook. I just don't want guy BS in my life right now :)

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion

rblgti

Go Kart Champion

I guess, but I've had three German cars, and two Japanese, and I never loved the Japanese cars like I did the German cars. Ever.

Maybe I'm biased before buying. Idk.

Have you driven an old miata. I love this rattling shit box

My second car was an NB Miata. Did not like it, unfortunately.
It really bummed me out too because it was my first manual car (my 911 was tiptronic), so I was super stoked about getting it. Just didn't do it for me though.

Yakuzi

Ready to race!
I

My second car was an NB Miata. Did not like it, unfortunately.

It really bummed me out too because it was my first manual car (my 911 was tiptronic), so I was super stoked about getting it. Just didn't do it for me though.

What was it about your nb that didnt do it for you? Most people that hop into one adore it