GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT EPISODE #21: In NEEK We Trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
This is pathetic. Chicago peeps have so many threads going on, and all are posted in. This is the worst I have ever seen OT.

:icon_secta:

Move to Chicago. Problem solved.

This

I picture those threads as being posts and responses all of various lengths using only the word balls or ballz

Yes'th
Boobs and ass too

Or "Da Bearz"

Balls'th

But then he'll put ketchup on his hotdogs like an asshole tourist and get kicked out. Besides, we're fine with the way this city smells.

Tru

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
Are you PMS'ing?

I guess

I can't even be happy at work today. And I'm always smiling. Coworkers noticed too. Just really not in a good mood at all today, and this fucking place doesn't help. :\

Last edited:

formul8

My GLI farts
I guess

I can't even be happy at work today. And I'm always smiling. Coworkers noticed too. Just really not in a good mood at all today, and this fucking place doesn't help. :\

Start drinking heavily during lunchtime.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
But then he'll put ketchup on his hotdogs like an asshole tourist and get kicked out. Besides, we're fine with the way this city smells.

The fact that people such as yourself give a shit what other people choose to eat is pretty telling of your character.

Jealous, much? They don't take kindly to your rural Cali ways there, huh.

Rural. Funny.

Depends what color you are and/or how big your mouth is. NEEK would last about 13 minutes.

I love your assumptions. I would have no problems there other than getting you off my jock. How big my mouth is? Wow. You take the internets too seriously. :laugh:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I guess

Don't let it get you down. Life is not fair, yo. Just refuse to feel bad. It is what I do. NFG. Sure, people think I am an idiot - but so what? There are plenty of people who think I don't. Life is too short to be unhappy about anything or worry about what anyone else thinks. Make yourself happy. :thumbsup:

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
I guess

Bang your gf?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
It's 2:00, time for Solo Cup Sundae.

formul8

My GLI farts
The fact that people such as yourself give a shit what other people choose to eat is pretty telling of your character.

Rural. Funny.

I love your assumptions. I would have no problems there other than getting you off my jock. How big my mouth is? Wow. You take the internets too seriously. :laugh:

Oh wow. I made the NEEK aaaaannnngry. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

If you came here, no one would go near you and your boiled meat stench.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion

Why dont you post in the Chicago thread?

Fucking OT whore

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

Oh, perhaps you mistook my laughing smiley face as anger!! :lol:

Sorry, I will try to be more clear with my posts. I figured a laugh would be taken as a laugh. Silly me!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Why dont you post in the Chicago thread?

Fucking OT whore

Cause I don't post there. He only posts here to try to fuck with me. It is pretty sad, actually.

Maybe I will report him! :bellyroll::bellyroll::bellyroll::bellyroll::bellyroll:

formul8

My GLI farts
Oh, perhaps you mistook my laughing smiley face as anger!! :lol:

Sorry, I will try to be more clear with my posts. I figured a laugh would be taken as a laugh. Silly me!

Don't try and hide, man. We can see it. It's hot out there near Ballsacramento which is scrambling your brains a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.