GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT EPISODE #21: In NEEK We Trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
You'll understand when one of your children dies with a needle in their arm because of you. :thumbsup:

Yep. He is still butthurt over it.

Let it go, bro. Holding a stupid internet grudge because you took something completely out of context is unhealthy. You misunderstood what I said, I explained it already, yet you still continue to harbor ill will over it.

More proof you are being irrational about it: talking bad about my children. Real cool. I bet you feel like a tough guy! Talk shit about me all you want, but do not bring up my family. I won't tell you again.

formul8

My GLI farts
Yep. He is still butthurt over it.

Let it go, bro. Holding a stupid internet grudge because you took something completely out of context is unhealthy. You misunderstood what I said, I explained it already, yet you still continue to harbor ill will over it.

More proof you are being irrational about it: talking bad about my children. Real cool. I bet you feel like a tough guy! Talk shit about me all you want, but do not bring up my family. I won't tell you again.

You brought up my family, so we're even. The kids going to rehab or college?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
You brought up my family, so we're even. The kids going to rehab or college?

I did not. I never made a statement wishing ill will about your family. It was a general comment that you took personally, and I am sorry you did so.

Have it your way.

formul8

My GLI farts
I did not. I never made a statement wishing ill will about your family. It was a general comment that you took personally, and I am sorry you did so.

Have it your way.

Not even close, man. Spin it however you wish. :clap::clap:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Meh, not fan of that fast food chain

The Whopper is not bad.... :iono: Flame broiled. Should count for something. Never had their satisfries though.

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
This is like a pound of layer cookie dough ice cream and hot fudge.

Oh fudge, that looks awesome.

Or does that make you butthurt and irrational, NEEK?

So much butthurt recently.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
The Whopper is not bad.... :iono: Flame broiled. Should count for something. Never had their satisfries though.

For fast food, sure
Not my cup of tea

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.