GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ouchie

alf

Modwhoreator
CELBRATE DOOFUS. GO CRAZY. LIFE IS SHORT.AND I'M SCREAMING BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON ON MY MDA.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
i felt the same way about my girlfreind i was dating when i was 17...we were really serious, but then she threw a curveball at me 2 years into the relationship...ended up being the best thing that ever happened to me

now i have a good girl, and i'm 21...looking to keep this one for a while if i'm still with her after college

so the moral is, cheer up bro...it will all work out for the best in the end

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
bah she was gonna pay for half of my luffs.. now i dont know if i can get them no more + i dont got a GTI and its still in the garage..

Nikerey

Darkness
Plyngntrffc said:
i have to say dan, its alot better than being a dick to someone u do know, and u know damn well about that dont ya?

your right i am an asshole, and i have no problems admitting that. But i know when not to kick a man when hes down. Whatever, this thread is about this kid losing his GF not with the issues i have with you...im out

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
i have a job but ive spent most of my money and she said i could cause she was gonna buy them

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
Wow, i'm gonna take my violin out, & play it for you.

real serious relationship you got, buddy.

go fuck a hooker!!!

bigdyno

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
alf said:
CELBRATE DOOFUS. GO CRAZY. LIFE IS SHORT.AND I'M SCREAMING BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON ON MY MDA.

Would that be one of those new motherf-ing digital assistants we have been hearing so much about?

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
I believe things happen for a reason in life. If it was meant to be... it was meant to be. If not, there are plenty of Fish in the Sea!

VdaWg

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Don't worry about it benny. Feel all the feelings that are going to come with this situation then let it go. Be like the wind man:biggrin:.

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
ok thanks.. just seems like my life fell apart. you may not think it but i still think that it was a serious relationship.

VdaWg

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Wether it was or not benny the best thing is to let it go. You're gonna have memories and feelings pop up but everytime they do look at em, feel em then let go.:thumbup: