GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OZ ultraleggera

rica_roel

Rally Car Newbie
I have BBS CH, and before those I had in mind for the price on getting one of those, I think they are nice wheels and yes very light¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

ünpimptheauto

Touring Car Newbie
rica_roel said:
I have BBS CH, and before those I had in mind for the price on getting one of those, I think they are nice wheels and yes very light¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Love the BBS CH, but at 23.3 lbs. each (for 18"), that was a big turnoff in my decision.

Ultraleggera's are 5 lbs. lighter EACH! :thumbup:

CopperAddict

Autocross Newbie
ünpimptheauto said:
I couldn't wait.

I just got mine on Thursday and had them mounted/balanced already. I'll be installing them at the shop on Wednesday, when I do the suspension and put the car on the digital scales.

:thumbup:

Pimp,

Where's the pics?

Need pics.......

Anxiously awaiting the new wheels.

Pete

LiquidG

Touring Car Champion
Can anyone photo shop a united grey with ultraleggras?

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
i want these rims 10 lbs lighter than the stock 18's i have

ünpimptheauto

Touring Car Newbie
scuderiavw said:
Pimp, you are a traitor....:mad: could not wait, pumped all of us and bought them individually.... :tongue: Good job, man:thumbsup: . Give us some pics when you can:wink:

:smoking:

Sorry, man. Had to pull the trigger.

Had Bridgestone S-03s at the shop already. They only have 500 or so miles and were FREE, so that added to the temptation. Then, after looking at the MKV in the garage with the jacked up suspension, talking about doing the suspension on Wednesday with scales, it was finally too much.

:evil:

eepetrou

Is there anybody who has photos of ultras in 17 inch. I would like it for my mkv gt sport, but I do not know how it will look in 17 inch. Please post some photos. Thanks