Freeze Frame:
RPM: 258 /min
Load: 50.6 %
Speed: 0.0 km/h
Temperature: 92.0°C
Temperature: 69.0°C
Absolute Pres.: 970.0 mbar
Voltage: 9.017 V

RossTech site isnt much help, it just points to an ECU update for the Tiguan.
I cant find any other information on it.

Im assuming this is related to the engine off "turbo timer" that we have built in to our motors?

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
I think it has to do with how low the voltage is. Look at your log, it's only at 9 volts. I've gotten this once or twice before also, and every time the voltage is quite low. I have a small battery so I expect it. Maybe you need to look into a new battery!

kern417

Go Kart Champion
good catch. i'm guessing your battery voltage is too low when the car is off to run the electric water pump steadily. check the battery's voltage to see where you're at.

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
I got a new battery last week, maybe this is a residual code from then?
Original battery lasted almost 6 years to the date and last week I was having issues starting and even lowering the windows. was DEFINITELY due to be replaced haha

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
I got a new battery last week, maybe this is a residual code from then?
Original battery lasted almost 6 years to the date and last week I was having issues starting and even lowering the windows. was DEFINITELY due to be replaced haha

There you go! I'm assuming it was a soft code in vag-com and no CEL right? Definitely due to the battery weakness :thumbsup:

kern417

Go Kart Champion
yep probably. clear it and see if it comes back. i was going to ask if you had difficulty starting it because low voltage will do that too.

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
I've been battling some other issues so my CEL has been coming and going....
Car is currently down as I replace my intake manifold.

Thanks for the input, Im chalking this up to the bad battery

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
ive had that issue and code appearing on all my GTIs always.

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
why are you replacing the manifold

As I was driving out of town for a weekend trip my car went into limp mode twice and started sounding really weird and wasnt making as much power as it usedta.
Ive been throwing an intake manifold code on and off for a while so i figured that was a good logical place to start as I already had all the parts and my old manifold had a small vacuum leak as the w/m nozzles didnt seal up to the manifold very well.

kern417

Go Kart Champion
Oh i thought you replaced it for the flapper motor already. what I saw was probably for your meth install.

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Oh i thought you replaced it for the flapper motor already. what I saw was probably for your meth install.

Im now on my 3rd intake manifold.
I built my 2nd manifold ~3.5years ago to upgrade my 2/m system to DPI.
~1year ago I started to build my 3rd manifold based on my experiences with my 2nd manifold. I was planning to install my 3rd manifold next weekend (labor day) but as I left to go on vacation last weekend my car decided to be a little bitch and shit all over my plans. I had been throwing an intake manifold error on and off, and I knew there was a leak from one of my nozzles so figured that was the last straw and it was time to see if that was the problem.

Ended up having to remove and install my 3rd manifold 3 freakin times and replace 1 injector before everything was back to normal. Goddamn Im tired of intake manifolds now! lol
I can remove a manifold in under an hour now though lol

BTW car runs like a goddamn champ now. w/m is turned off for right now, but damn 91 octane mode feels a lot faster that it usedta