GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PC Gamers?

blankwavercade

Ready to race!
Since we're on gaming and computers in general here. Who uses mechanical keyboards here?

I use a WASD keyboard (that is the company name). With cherry black switches. Engraved lettering and white esc key. Oh man, you learn how to type real well when you cant see those engravings..

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
My Logitech G11 is mechanical, people can hear me tapping away on my mic.

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
I've been thinking about getting a mechanical. The Razer Lycosa I have now has fancy features and all but is not very reliable. This is the second after a warranty replacement. Have to unplug/replug it every once in awhile or some keys stop responding. The backlighting seems to have a mind of its own. Worst of all with a straight USB connection it's not able to handle 3 simultaneous keys(movement, jump, push to talk key).

But it was a gift from my wife...

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
I've been thinking about getting a mechanical. The Razer Lycosa I have now has fancy features and all but is not very reliable. This is the second after a warranty replacement. Have to unplug/replug it every once in awhile or some keys stop responding. The backlighting seems to have a mind of its own. Worst of all with a straight USB connection it's not able to handle 3 simultaneous keys(movement, jump, push to talk key).

But it was a gift from my wife...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823109191

This is what I have, it is excellent. Mechanical = $$$

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
I swear by mechanical keyboards only now. I love my Filco with Cherry Black switches.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

blankwavercade

Ready to race!
Filcos are very nice keyboards. Kinda jealous of that. I want to get a new keyboard for work and get a ten keyless board.

The only reason mechanical keyboards cost a lot right now is because switches cost a lot at the moment. Mouser electronics is selling cherry switches from .45 - .83 for bulk of 500

Thumper

Autocross Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
i am terrible at dota2
There's a big learning curve and the ingame build tips aren't especially helpful for newer players. There are also tons of people out there who just berate noobs instead of offering real help. TBH even people who have been playing for years like me have shitty matches, you're not alone.

The most basic advice: watch your minimap, know your opponents' ultis, and keep your builds simple. Just because other players tech straight to radiance or a sheepstick doesn't mean you need to. Sometimes a few bracers and phase boots with some regen is all you need to stay alive early and help your team. Stay close to tanks and carries to support, sometimes your death will mean they get 3 kills and become late game monsters.

Just spam Viper
Viper is evil, evil, evil.

GP813

Ready to race!
need another dawn of war sequel

This. I played the snot out of every single dawn of war game.

Too bad THQ is all but Kaput though.

Playing Mechwarrior Online right meow though.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
need another dawn of war sequel

This. I played the snot out of every single dawn of war game.

Too bad THQ is all but Kaput though.

Playing Mechwarrior Online right meow though.

You guys should just learn to play the tabletop version of Warhammer 40k.