GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Photography Challenge

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Any post work?

Minor curves and clarity tweaks, some dodging and burning, nothing what I would call heavy editing nor beyond what would be done in a darkroom for an actual print. I'm sure I'll get shit for it anyway because "if it's not out of the camera, it's photoshopped!"

Everything was done in Lightroom, save for the removal of my license plate information.

HyeWarrior

Banned
Whens the deadline for this, I may give it a gamble later tonight

EDIT: Lol nvm. I'll be back later tonight with something at the very least

GTIMK6_

Ready to race!

Mogambo

Ready to race!
Canon 70D, Tamron 17-50 ƒ/2.8
ƒ/3.5, 31.0 mm, 1/20 sec, ISO 100

I think I have the shakes. All I get is blurry non-keepers at 1/20. Ive been known to rock a tripod or two in my day.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
I think I have the shakes. All I get is blurry non-keepers at 1/20. Ive been known to rock a tripod or two in my day.

I used a tripod. ;)

I was rushing like mad to get the tripod set up, though, because the sunset was fading fast, and I wanted to catch it before the colors disappeared.

09vdubgti

Banned
Final Submissions for our first photo challenge series

Regardless my submission for this topics challenge.

In the Park.VW by BrianCerna, on Flickr

Exif:
ƒ/1.8
50.0 mm
1/1000
100 iso

Crop
Bump in Clarity
Medium Linear Contrast
Curve adjustment
Adjust hue/saturation

Think I "cooked" it a bit too much with the saturation because do to the darks curve adjustment. Also, not liking new flickr set up, kind of confusing to use at first.

Iphone 5

Brightness, contrast, saturation, and sharpness dicked around with.

#goserrons

Pic from my video camera

VwStickers by glory10299, on Flickr

Exif:
ƒ/1.8
50.0 mm
1/100
220 iso

Post Edits:
Fix Lens Distortion

There is a couple more post edits, but comp crashed a couple days ago and just sorting out what was lost (i.e. Lightroom was one item lost). I will update the post edits later.

Also, took a different angle with the VW theme. This is on a mk4 jetta (being worked on in the garage) fyi.

1/3sec at f/11,ISO 400
18mm f/3.5-5.6
Shadows, Highlights, Clarity and Crop adjusted, lens correction and clone my licenses plate for distortion

1/5sec at f/11, ISO 200
18mm f3.5-5.6
Shadows, Highlights, Clarity and Crop adjusted, lens correction and clone my licenses plate for distortion

Im kinda embarrassed to submit this because they're not focused, partially because I was kinda in a rushing this shots. Sun was starting to go down and to get good angles I had to be cautious of traffic but what the heck I'll submit them anyway.

Canon 70D, Tamron 17-50 ƒ/2.8
ƒ/3.5, 31.0 mm, 1/20 sec, ISO 100

Am I too late? haha

I don't remember my settings exactly, but

Shot with my K10D & Pentax Nifty-Fifty @ ISO800 1/15s. Manual lens wont show f/stops on my Pentax. :(

Basic curve correction done with PS.

Do both shots have to be the same car?

This was shot with my K10D as well and my 35mm wide angle f/4.5 ISO100 1/10s
Cropped in PS and some curvature adjustment.

So everyone these are all the photo submissions we received through the allotted time period. We should use deliberate and choose a winner by Tuesday evening.

As per the other photo thread. Winner gets e-bragging rights, e-fame, e-points, but most importantly chooses the theme for the next series photo challenge.

I'll submit my vote later on when I get home and browse the pics, suggest you all do the same (who were actually involved in this thread (or general photography thread).

karter5

Passed Driver's Ed
New to the forums, i vote Zillons photo if my vote counts. Look forward to joining the next challenge!

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Woof. Winner has to choose the theme? I'm withdrawing... :laugh:

I vote for 09vdubgti because voting for yourself is something only odious twats do.

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
Zillon that's awesome.

Of course I like all the pics, they are way better than anything I could take.

Mogambo

Ready to race!
Zillion

09vdubgti

Banned
Photo challenge

OKay so we are officially off for the Photo Challenge. So consensus shows, we'll make this every 2 weeks. Lets lay down some ground rules.

1) All photos must be taken during the photo challenge time frame.

2) Only basic/light post work will be permitted

3) Exif data is a must

4) We will submit 2 final photos (or just 1, your best, is fine)

5) Have fun!

Topic:

Animals

Due Date for Final Photo Submissions: May 7th, 2014 @ 11:59PM latest

i'd like to congratulate Zillion, on being the winner of the Volkswagen Themed Photo Challenge. As per rules, he gets to choose the next topic. New topic is, Animals.

New Deadline is May 7th, 2014 @11:59pm.