GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Photography Class

09vdubgti

Banned
I know it's not always possible but before you guys would go shooting, try and have a mental image of the photo you are trying to capture. Take your time and see what you can do to make them more interesting, more unique, more you. Any one can shoot a picture of a car, building, landscape, think of what you can do to make them a bit different. Try different angles, get lower, higher, buy filters and be creative.

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
Not bad, but they're pretty "eh"...find a way to make them more interesting. Like the flower photo, i'd like to see the detail in the flower. Get closer, try shooting from under the flower looking upwards to the branch. Get some of those details.

The swan is nice too, but i think it would've been a lot better if you got down a bit lower and well if possible to get closer. But color wise, they look good.

I definitely agree with you. I was trying to get a feel of the place and remember spots that work for next time. Thanks for the advice!

I know it's not always possible but before you guys would go shooting, try and have a mental image of the photo you are trying to capture. Take your time and see what you can do to make them more interesting, more unique, more you. Any one can shoot a picture of a car, building, landscape, think of what you can do to make them a bit different. Try different angles, get lower, higher, buy filters and be creative.

I'll keep that in mind!

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Those are pretty nice you toggaf, my only gripe would be how you cut off some pictures of the cars like image 1660 and 1267. Like find a better way of composing them. But other than that, the colors look good, comp for the other pics are fine, well exposed. Nice.

I actually like the cut off photos, but they just need to be cropped down more so it feels like the focus is the headlight/taillights. Too much dead space to let your eye wander is all. ;)

maxgtiturbo1

Ready to race!
Please excuse my non-mk6:p

Tried something a bit different for these, would like some feedback. :w00t:

IMG_5375.jpg by Max Wobbles, on Flickr

IMG_5359.jpg by Max Wobbles, on Flickr

IMG_5345.jpg by Max Wobbles, on Flickr

IMG_5341.jpg by Max Wobbles, on Flickr

IMG_5337.jpg by Max Wobbles, on Flickr

IMG_5334.jpg by Max Wobbles, on Flickr

IMG_5328.jpg by Max Wobbles, on Flickr

Front by Max Wobbles, on Flickr
Suprisingly this picture is probably the least edited out of the batch. :confused:

IMG_5333.jpg by Max Wobbles, on Flickr

I don't normally shoot anything landsape-ish, but first attempt.

Sunset in Charlotte by Max Wobbles, on Flickr

/whore :D

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
First one I like. The head on one is really good. The rest are either underexposed or overexposed.

Img_5345 I like, just too much dead space on the right.

The landscape one is way overexposed and the border on the top left gets completely lost.

Just my 0.02

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Time to whore... A bit more.... I SHOULD BE A POET

First shot is composed great, just a slight more saturation is all to make it "pop" as Brian would say.

Second one is way over exposed, so the colors look way off, and it looks unfocused because it is over exposed.

The last one looks pretty good (even slightly out of focus, but car was in motion and you were at a lower shutter speed to try to catch the motion). Just a little over exposed as well, but nothing as much as the second one. If you have a circular polarizer, I would also suggest using that as well. :thumbsup:

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
I will submit this one for the forum to be weighed and judge. :D And the answer is yes, there was some photoshopping done on the photo (mostly levels, not much in the way of saturation or hue).

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
I feel like the black flower is taking up to much of the picture and not letting the rest of it show properly.