GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pictures of People with MK6's Thread

Avant

Ready to race!
Not sure if we have a thread like this.. post a picture of yourself. Doesn't matter if it's with your MK6 or not. Use www.imgur.com to upload pictures from your computer or a link from your Facebook or whatever.

Be brave lol.

Avant

Ready to race!
Last edited:

JeremiahIsaiah

Go Kart Champion
Lol yup thanks man! 3 years!

And sunglasses indoors, that's wassup!

3 years is the magic number...best of luck to both of you.

I am not scared of falling in love, its falling out of love. :p

As for the shades indoors, I tend to do that to remain somewhat anonymous.
This is only when I am at home taking photos...in public no shades indoors but outdoors on sunny days, you bet. Gotta protect the eyes from the sun's damaging rays.

Avant

Ready to race!
3 years is the magic number...best of luck to both of you.

I am not scared of falling in love, its falling out of love. :p

As for the shades indoors, I tend to do that to remain somewhat anonymous.
This is only when I am at home taking photos...in public no shades indoors but outdoors on sunny days, you bet. Gotta protect the eyes from the sun's damaging rays.

Thanks man. And yeah true that for the second part..

But yeah that's what I thought for the shades indoors.. some people would still like to stay anonymous lol. Oh whale.

Last edited:

JeremiahIsaiah

Go Kart Champion
Thanks bro. And yeah true that for the second part..

But yeah that's what I thought for the shades indoors.. some people would still like to stay anonymous lol. Oh whale.

:p
Come to think of it I am almost always in sunglasses when it comes to photos.

^ I was younger here, this was back in 2007/2008.
The people you see in the photo are clubrsx members...I was the only one in the group who drove an EP3 (05 Civic Si) but they still accepted me....not like they shouldnt but yeah I was always the sporty minivan leading the caravans to meets.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
there is a thread sorta like this but it didnt catch on to good

hey dj your gf is hot^^^^

Avant

Ready to race!

Mk6Pul

Passed Driver's Ed
This thread. LOL.

If you want to meet people Eharmony is a great place to start.....

:laugh:

Avant

Ready to race!
This thread. LOL.

If you want to meet people Eharmony is a great place to start.....

:laugh:

:thumbsup:

Eharmony doesn't contain a concentrated MK6 enthusiast population on the internet.

This wasn't meant for meeting other people .. it was just if you want to post a picture of yourself .. go for it, or if you're curious on how some members look .. that's cool too. I just felt it would be cool if we were able to put a face on some members when they post. Anonymity is overrated in this situation.

But I respect your post and you're free to never post in here again if you seriously feel that way. If this thread is retarded we can just let it die and hopefully no one necro's it. :)