GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pirates of the Carribean

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Well, I just scored tickets to the 12:01 am showing of Pirates. Needless to say I'm pretty pumped about it. I'll let you all know how it was!

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
It was good....I won't give anything away, but it was good. A lot different than the first movie. The characters get developed a lot more, and there are a few suprises! I recommend it for sure.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
cool, I'll put it on my to watch list

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Please excuse me but the only words i have for Captain Jack Sparrow is... QUEER... and i mean it LITTERALY! have you watched him run, man everytime he runs i die laughing, i think he's gayer than i am (although that isnt difficult at all!:wink: ) and i love him for some odd reason too lol. Oh, and his wrists are always limp
and i mean look here http://www.pirate4hire.com/images/jackcity.jpg

zerogt86

FIA World Rally Car Champion
it was an ok movie. i thought the acting, cinematography, and effects were all very well done.

malkatraz

Touring Car Newbie
RJS5689 said:
Please excuse me but the only words i have for Captain Jack Sparrow is... QUEER... and i mean it LITTERALY! have you watched him run, man everytime he runs i die laughing, i think he's gayer than i am (although that isnt difficult at all!:wink: ) and i love him for some odd reason too lol. Oh, and his wrists are always limp
and i mean look here http://www.pirate4hire.com/images/jackcity.jpg

Depp's definitely created a solid character in Jack Sparrow. IMDB originally had his character listed for DMC as Captain Jock Sparrow. Must've been the Scottish version. :biggrin:

I saw Superman Returns last night and I'd like two hours of my life back thanks.

Looking forward to PotC:DMC and A Scanner Darkly although last I checked - ASC isn't slotted for release in Australia. At all. :confused:

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
I hear the second one was really good... a lot of carature development... the only down side is its 2.5 hrs...

I have not seen it yet but its on my short list

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Vivid said:
I hear the second one was really good... a lot of carature development...
Yeah, I heard that too. About 8 or 9 post ago in this same thread.:laugh: J/K:respekt:

Parrothead

Go Kart Champion
scuderiavw said:
i liked the movie a lot, still favor the first one over the second tho

yep, saw it tonight and I agree.. word on the street says #3 in the works?

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Originally they were going to shoot the second and third movie together. I dunno if they went ahead with that plan, but the 3rd one is on its way!