GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Plac Predictions –Will there be a second coming/reckoning?

What say you on the Return of the Plac?

• He will never return. Dude got pissed and he’s gone for good. May come back in 2,000 years.

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • He will return in one months time w/ a 2010+ S4, then install 6 downpipes on it within 6 days.

Votes: 29 24.8%
  • He will return in two months time with the same car and act like nothing happened.

Votes: 26 22.2%
  • He was killed by the CIA. Reason unknown.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • He was killed by SkullV in a shotgun showdown in the middle of Arizona two weeks ago.

Votes: 13 11.1%
  • He self-deported to Mexico and is street racing for money with Vin Diesel as we speak.

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • He self-deported to Mexico and is living off his YouTube earnings.

Votes: 16 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
he put in R8 coil packs , so he's not selling/trading out the car, but i do wonder about the tailights.

A_Bowers

he put in R8 coil packs , so he's not selling/trading out the car, but i do wonder about the tailights.

What I understood from watching his latest video was he has a down pipe and k04. Stock intake and stock everythibg else

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion

I just saw that too, he didn't sell the car. He did not like the Whiteline rsb that I recommended though...sold it.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
What I understood from watching his latest video was he has a down pipe and k04. Stock intake and stock everythibg else

well, we knew that :p

I just saw that too, he didn't sell the car. He did not like the Whiteline rsb that I recommended though...sold it.

haha, what mm was the bar?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
what a weirdo... was it adjustable? if on soft, should have been fine for DD'ing.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I wont lie.... I miss Jorge E. Colina, Esq.....

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Three way so 23-25mm. Surprised he didn't sell his new tires and imperfect windshield...

i missed the tires stuff - was there an issue with those as well?! lol.. and windshield? i dont remember that...

23mm/soft should be fine. weird

Hold on a second. Is this the LastHumansGarage guy from youtube?

yes... the awesome musical stylin'z...

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
what a weirdo... was it adjustable? if on soft, should have been fine for DD'ing.

He's the only guy that mods his car and wants it to be like stock.

"I installed this downpipe with no resonator and its too loud."

" I installed this intake and its too loud."

"This suspension is too firm."

"My vagina is too wet."

-placenta

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
He's the only guy that mods his car and wants it to be like stock.

I installed this downpipe with no resonator and its too loud.

I installed this intake and its too loud.

This suspension is too firm.

My vagina is too wet.

i was watching jay leno's garage and the ford guy in the vid said that the stock intake on the 302 mustang is the best intake you could get for that car period. i wonder if certain cars are designed so good that any aftermarket intakes wouldnt be worth it.:iono:

McQueen77

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.