GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Plac Predictions –Will there be a second coming/reckoning?

What say you on the Return of the Plac?

• He will never return. Dude got pissed and he’s gone for good. May come back in 2,000 years.

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • He will return in one months time w/ a 2010+ S4, then install 6 downpipes on it within 6 days.

Votes: 29 24.8%
  • He will return in two months time with the same car and act like nothing happened.

Votes: 26 22.2%
  • He was killed by the CIA. Reason unknown.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • He was killed by SkullV in a shotgun showdown in the middle of Arizona two weeks ago.

Votes: 13 11.1%
  • He self-deported to Mexico and is street racing for money with Vin Diesel as we speak.

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • He self-deported to Mexico and is living off his YouTube earnings.

Votes: 16 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Modshack1

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, not new. Plus, I think modshack said he wouldnt sell to plac unless it was for double the price. But I ALSO heard he refused to sell to him as well.

That would be true.....I was even reluctant the first time....

I just found this thread...You guys have been having all this fun without me...:(

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
i'll accept the risks involved....

A_Bowers

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
That would be true.....I was even reluctant the first time....

I just found this thread...You guys have been having all this fun without me...:(

:thumbsup:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
its funny, i think this is one of the most successful polls we've ever had on here..

Lou Maiuri

Banned
I don't get the psychoanalysis everyone is stipulating about. He changed parts a lot because he was maybe a little compulsive. We all are. If I had the disposable income like he did I would be doing much of the same, maybe not to the extent but I would be upgrading fit and finish of certain products if I could afford it.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
I don't get the psychoanalysis everyone is stipulating about. He changed parts a lot because he was maybe a little compulsive. We all are. If I had the disposable income like he did I would be doing much of the same, maybe not to the extent but I would be upgrading fit and finish of certain products if I could afford it.

You didn't have much experience interacting with him I guess. From a big picture standpoint there was something psych. going on. It was more than car OCD and that's why he's not here anymore. He can't interact appropriately with others obviously.

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
You guys really need some new hobbies. Who really cares if he's coming back.

You're just fueling his ego.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Married life is boring work is boring so I come here which also is getting boring.

An eccentric like plac in a way made this forum more interesting.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
You guys really need some new hobbies. Who really cares if he's coming back.

You're just fueling his ego.

Eh, with all the shite talking that went on in this thread, I'm willing to bet any nice comments are now vastly over shadowed by rage and fury. So there is no ego stroking. He's blinded so much by that stuff he can't even see what few compliments there were out there ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.