GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

playing with my camera

heathcliff57

Ready to race!
this one came out pretty nice. the picture has not been edited at all. came straight from the camera.

heathcliff57

Ready to race!
thanks guys.

took this picture with the same camera i've had for the past year or so. canon elph sd870. takes great pictures for being such a small camera.

bike is great. been going out to some bike meets. got my gp pipe being delivered today. time to make some noise...

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
thanks guys.

took this picture with the same camera i've had for the past year or so. canon elph sd870. takes great pictures for being such a small camera.

bike is great. been going out to some bike meets. got my gp pipe being delivered today. time to make some noise...

I finally got my exhaust installed, too. Although, there are a few issues with that now. The main one being that the resonator rub the underside of the driveshaft, making a horrible squealing noise. And the flange that connects the rear section hits the ground with I go over bumps, so that's not good. The other is cosmetic, but something that should definitely be corrected considering the money I spent and the amount of time I waited. But at least it still sounds good!

heathcliff57

Ready to race!
I finally got my exhaust installed, too. Although, there are a few issues with that now. The main one being that the resonator rub the underside of the driveshaft, making a horrible squealing noise. And the flange that connects the rear section hits the ground with I go over bumps, so that's not good. The other is cosmetic, but something that should definitely be corrected considering the money I spent and the amount of time I waited. But at least it still sounds good!

that's cool dude. hope you get those issues resolved. i've been keeping my eyes on the classifieds and craigslist for a catback for the gti. just waiting for the right one to come along. :thumbsup: