GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Please help, guys! Damsel in distress over here.

Uberryan

Banned
Your boyfriend's face when he opens the box.

CuteLilAsian

Passed Driver's Ed
Lucky guy, hope he appreciates it. It sucks when you go to so much trouble to give them a nice gift and he barely says anything about it.

Uberryan

Banned
It's one thing to post in a thread, but to spam the hell out of it as you're not familiar with the multi-quote function, and necro-post in a presumably dead thread, contributing nothing but a single line response... sticking to the off topic section more/less. Yeah, post count buffering.

jstrau8

Ready to race!
Thank you guys so much for helpin my girlfriend out! I just got the tails and they are installed and look absolutely sexy in person. I really do have the best gf in the world but thanks for helping her out. She knows a lot about our cars now so it's a double good thing!

PeeLo801

Ready to race!
Thank you guys so much for helpin my girlfriend out! I just got the tails and they are installed and look absolutely sexy in person. I really do have the best gf in the world but thanks for helping her out. She knows a lot about our cars now so it's a double good thing!

Can you honestly tell us that you never came across this thread the entire time since she posted and not suspect that it was about you? :D

Congrats and happy 21st btw!