GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PNW

k0rson

Passed Driver's Ed
Sammamish, WA.
Got my rabbit at Chaplin's, last 2dr black manual, about 3 mo ago. Got 4500mi on it... Great salesman, Roger Dever.

k0

k0rson

Passed Driver's Ed
Yup, that's like my '98.5 Audi 1.8t, I do all my own work and have access to a lift as well.

Know anyone who wants a modded, taken care of Audi A4 1.8t, Quattro, 5-speed... mine will be for sale when the 5-doors come!

Hi WildHare, about that lift, any chance I could rent that occasionally ? I am thinking about oil changes mainly, but also occasional light work under the car... Right now it's no rush, maybe in a month or two... I lived in Germany for a while and they rent working spaces and tools in auto shops, really cool, you can work on your own car. I was looking for something like that in the US but without success. I know you are in Kent, WA, I am in Sammammish, WA, we are neighbors. Let me now. Thanks. k0rson@mac.com

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
PM sent.

phokim

Passed Driver's Ed
Got mine at Auburn, WA - they have improved dramatically in the past six months, my sales experience was really good. The one in Bellevue was nice but they wouldn't go below MSRP at all.

Red Rider

Drivers Wanted
Car(s)
2008 Tornado Red GTI
New to the site, I'm from Happy Valley which is just south of Portland.

I should have the GTI by the first week of 07 and would love to hook up with any Portland/Vancouver dudes.

RR

thomaschh

Banned
I second (or third) Chaplin's. I bought my GTI at University in Seattle and have had nothing but problems with the service dept. Bought my fiance's Rabbit at Chaplin's instead and they've been great. I even take my GTI there for service now.

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
OREGON!! WHAT THE!! I was born there! I think I might be going to UO for school too!

Red Rider

Drivers Wanted
Car(s)
2008 Tornado Red GTI
OREGON!! WHAT THE!! I was born there! I think I might be going to UO for school too!

Hey Bro, I work in Eugene every Monday where my Company is headquartered, let me know if you're ever in town.

Glenn(RR)

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Anyone know who owns the slighty lowered CW 2-door GTI with Huffs that rolls around Covington once and awhile?

I've seen it twice while shopping in that area (not too far from my house, I live in Black Diamond area).

thomaschh

Banned
Anyone know who owns the slighty lowered CW 2-door GTI with Huffs that rolls around Covington once and awhile?

I've seen it twice while shopping in that area (not too far from my house, I live in Black Diamond area).

Not me. There are three other CW's near me too. They're everywhere!

futant

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey all,

I'm a soon to be GTI owner. I live in North Idaho near Spokane, WA. I'm starting the search for the right dealer since spokane only has 1 vw dealership I may have to branch out to seattle or something to get what I want.

I hope to be driving a 4-door BM PKG 1 soon :)

thomaschh

Banned
Dango that's a drive! But for a GTI it's worth it!

If you're willing to come all the way over here I know several other people besides me have had really good experiences at Chaplin's VW in Bellevue (due east of Seattle by maybe 10 miles - actually closer to you if you're coming via 1-90 b/c it's literally right off the freeway).

Good luck!