GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Poison, UGH!

kyclops

Ready to race!
So yeah, I woke up yesterday to a swollen face, eyes closed, and such. Thought it was just an allergy (allergic to like hay, weeds, and cool stuff like that)

So, I went to work, watching some spots blotch up, here and there not too worried. Got off work, most of the swelling went away, took some meds and passed out.

This morning, I wake up to this (picture will be attatched). Right eye completely swollen shut, won't open, my entire right side of my face is COVERED in bumps now (can't see it in the picture too well). Left side isn't bad, but more keeps popping up as the day goes. I've got it on my neck, chest, back, legs, arms, and even...down there.

The kicker: I don't have insurance, and my doctors out on Thursdays. haha. I'm hoping my throat doesnt close til tomorrow..

Attachments

• 265622_10150209723121966_536581965_7183840_8320722_o.jpg
    265622_10150209723121966_536581965_7183840_8320722_o.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 173

kyclops

Ready to race!
It definitely is. Went trail riding a week or so ago, and fishing a few days ago. I didn't see any poison though. I always try to keep a lookout, since I get it really bad. haha.

GTI-OCD

Ready to race!
Not to state the obvious, but keep close tabs on this, and get to the doctor if it looks like it could get in the way of your ability to breath.

Good luck!

DaWoLF

Ready to race!
Enjoy some benadryl cocktails:drinking:

kyclops

Ready to race!
I know, I'm just not sure how long is too long. Like I'm not sure if an extra 24 hours will do me in, or if I could go in a week. I mean, I'm not trying to procastinate, but I've already got a hefty hospital tab from slicing my finger up. I have horrible luck. haha.

I'm not sure that I've got any free clinics around. I know there's the urgent care stuff, but they usually charge $200 up front, plus whatever you need done added onto that. hah.

DaWoLF

Ready to race!
a couple hundred bucks in the whole beats any serious damage to your body. We can always pay bills, we cant regenerate body parts.

leiito1

Go Kart Champion
Urgent care will be cheaper than a hospital for sure... those 200 bucks will be well worth it... unless they end up sending u to the hospital lol

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Guessing you might have done this already, but figured I'd suggest anyways:

Clean all sheets on your bed, and your bed and pillows themselves as well (pillow(s) in dryer help too). Also, clean all your clothes that you have been using and may have come in contact with. Vacuum your room and areas you visit frequently at home (including air vents and probably change out the air filter in your house). Also vacuum your car as well. Basically sterilizing the place so you can, at the very least, pin point where this may be coming from.

Good luck man...:thumbsup:

t'sGTI

Go Kart Champion
You might try an antihistamine or other alergy medication.
Looks like an alergic reaction to something or poison ivy, oak, sumac etc.
If you have any steroids like Prednisone that will help as well and most likely be what the EMO place will give you either in injection or pill form.

thekaptn

Ready to race!
I'm not a doctor, but job for a cowboy is awesome. Nice shirt.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
nice nice.. I played with JFACB once, crazy ass kids!!