GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE - Age when you first bumped uglies mang?

POLE - Age when you first bumped uglies, mang?

• Total voters

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
:lol:

#placmath

I was going to say, that car could have gotten you money. But it did, so excellent.

Turned 10k as an 18 yr old into over 100k as a 34 yr old. Not bad. 16 yrs and roughly 100k.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
One month before I turned 18... So, 17. :D

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
Nice car man....my buddies was a coupe with a 302 or 289 can't remember which but the 390 didn't just drop in...he had to pound out the wheelwells.....after high schopl he wound up getting a burgandy 68 fastback 302 balanced and blue printed. ...

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Nice car man....my buddies was a coupe with a 302 or 289 can't remember which but the 390 didn't just drop in...he had to pound out the wheelwells.....after high schopl he wound up getting a burgandy 68 fastback 302 balanced and blue printed. ...

That seems odd. The 390 fits in the engine bay snugly, but without modification. The 67 Mustang was made bigger than the 66 model in order to accommodate a big block engine. If he was pounding out wheel wells it was not for the engine itself....

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
Now that i think of it I think his was a 352 bored out to 390....I just looked 352s up and even though they had smaller displacement they may have been wider....

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Now that i think of it I think his was a 352 bored out to 390....I just looked 352s up and even though they had smaller displacement they may have been wider....

Interesting..... 352 was a bored 332. He bored it out further? Baller. Did he start with the HiPo 1960 version? Those were pretty powerful, I think 360hp IIRC compared to the 320hp in my 67 390.

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
360hp rings a bell....it was a loooong time ago though man....1982...he bought that car for less than a g and did everything to it on a shoe string..I remember scouring the local rural junkyard for parts....a few bucks here an few bucks there...but his every penny went into that car and it was beaut...

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
360hp rings a bell....it was a loooong time ago though man....1982...he bought that car for less than a g and did everything to it on a shoe string..I remember scouring the local rural junkyard for parts....a few bucks here an few bucks there...but his every penny went into that car and it was beaut...

No doubt. I'd love to see pics....

Weird that no one was 14 when they lost it, but many before that.

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
Yeah me too....car was long gone before the digital age man....

And I was always in awe of kids that were balling at young ages....man i was clueless at 14.....

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
Didn't stop the heavy fapping doe....

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
#virginhour

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion
I lost it a month after I turned 16. Got tired of waiting when two girls played me hardcore and was depressed. Hoping to lose it to that special girl, but instead she was a model and I barely made it fit she was so tight lol my dick was sore afterwards...so worth it lol then had a threesome with this chick in my biology class and her best friend literally a couple days later. FUCKING. EPIC.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I lost it a month after I turned 16. Got tired of waiting when two girls played me hardcore and was depressed. Hoping to lose it to that special girl, but instead she was a model and I barely made it fit she was so tight lol my dick was sore afterwards...so worth it lol then had a threesome with this chick in my biology class and her best friend literally a couple days later. FUCKING. EPIC.

A threesome at 16?

I think only around 7% of dudes ever have a threesome with two chicks. I'm in the 93%... just like I'm in the 99%. Fuck'th.

Ah well, I have two dates this week, perhaps I can stuff.

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
"Don't you know what it means to become an orgy guy? It changes everything. I'd have to dress different. I'd have to act different. I'd have to grow a moustache and get all kinds of robes and lotions and I'd need a new bedspread and new curtains I'd have to get thick carpeting and weirdo lighting. I'd have to get new friends. I'd have to get orgy friends. ... Nah, I'm not ready for it.