GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE - Age when you first bumped uglies mang?

POLE - Age when you first bumped uglies, mang?

• Total voters

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
"Don't you know what it means to become an orgy guy? It changes everything. I'd have to dress different. I'd have to act different. I'd have to grow a moustache and get all kinds of robes and lotions and I'd need a new bedspread and new curtains I'd have to get thick carpeting and weirdo lighting. I'd have to get new friends. I'd have to get orgy friends. ... Nah, I'm not ready for it.

:clap:

Brilliant statement, brilliant quote of it.

Aw shucks, Thanks...

If you've never seen Seinfeld's stand up, check him out he is a super funny dude. I saw him back when he was still doing the show....and then again last year.....many laughs ensued....

Last edited:

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I had the opportunity to get laid but was too much of a pussy. Goddamnit.

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion
Hell man, when I was 16... I would have killed for a hand job.

Well being a guitarist, skater, in advanced drama class, and all around badass I say helped me get laid all these years lol I had a good run until I hit 20 then I settled down with my current gf and now we have a 16 month old girl

I had the opportunity to get laid but was too much of a pussy. Goddamnit.

Sometimes I wish I could take these opportunities again lol fucking damnit

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Well being a guitarist, skater, in advanced drama class, and all around badass I say helped me get laid all these years lol I had a good run until I hit 20 then I settled down with my current gf and now we have a 16 month old girl

Sometimes I wish I could take these opportunities again lol fucking damnit

That settling down will happen :lol:

I guess everyone misses the glory days. I'm still living them. I'll probably get laid this weekend. I have some good prospects.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Sorry to disappoint, but I couldn't find any n00dz [emoji22][emoji17] did find their FB and Instagram though [emoji6]

That will suffice....