POLE - Haz you had the anal sex, mang?

POLE - Haz you had the anal sex, mang??

• Total voters

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
Oh that's what all those chick's meant...."Wrong hole! wrong hole! wrong hole!"

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Should have an option for unsuccessful attempt. My knob > her an00s.

Another NEEKpowlfail.

That would fall under "NO". Simple. I thought you were a master linguist. Failed attempt is still not success.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I am assuming you mean pitching, not catching?. ...hard to tell with some of the Tom fuckery, I mean foolery that's been going on around here today.....i am still waiting for the WAPNEEKJ ppv....

Hey, if you take it to mean you have had it done to you then...... :yikes:

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
What's wrong with catching? If it's enjoyable for a chick it should be enjoyable for a dude, we all have the same asses don't we?
An ass is an ass is an ass huh? Not mine man....purely exit only ....

Not that there's anything wrong with it.....

WAP

Go Kart Champion
That would fall under "NO". Simple. I thought you were a master linguist. Failed attempt is still not success.

And that's how I voted. Never claimed to be a "master linguist". I just was taught right in the ol' one-room school house.

Trying and failing is not the same as never even trying, IMO.

This is about the time where I call you a DEEK.:laugh:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
And that's how I voted. Never claimed to be a "master linguist". I just was taught right in the ol' one-room school house.

Trying and failing is not the same as never even trying, IMO.

This is about the time where I call you a DEEK.:laugh:

Trying and failing still means you have not....

:paddle:

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
Interesting how many of you big strong men are afraid of playing receiver. I haven't tried it but I would if asked, millions of gay dudes are into it so there must be something good about it.

You guys sound like mcqueen: willing to dish it out but unwilling to take it :lol:

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Interesting how many of you big strong men are afraid of playing receiver. I haven't tried it but I would if asked, millions of gay dudes are into it so there must be something good about it.

You guys sound like mcqueen: willing to dish it out but unwilling to take it :lol:

You talking like gf throws on a dildo and goes to town?

I'm going to have to plead the McQueen on this one.

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
^in 4pics

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
Er...um....Of sexy girlfriend with the dildo, I mean.....yeah that's what I meant....really. ....