GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE: How much do you love pizza, dude?

do you pizza?

• 3 or more times a week. BIG SAUSAGE PIZZA, bro. I love that stuff.

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • 1-2 times a week. It is good, son.

Votes: 109 72.7%
  • On average, ZERO. Don’t care for it/live in an area w/ poopy pizza /I don’t understand pizza.

Votes: 22 14.7%

• Total voters

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
I eat the entire pizza in one sitting almost every time I get one... it's a bad habit.

pretty much sums up when I delivered for domino's, sometimes there are wrong pizza's made and canceled order's and we end up eating them as we're waiting our turn to deliver. It's really tempting when you're trying to ease up on eating too.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
hows their pizza? Never really bothered trying out whole foods ones.

on another note, had papa johns last night and I think I'm not gonna eat one for a while, dat cardboard taste, doe.

Outstanding, the one in Fair Lakes has way more options than my Springfield store. The cheese and pepperoni are organic so they don't refridgerate too well, things like Papa Johns and Pizza Hut reheat okay because their shitty texture doesn't change after refridgeration.

The Whole Foods stuff is harder to reheat, the old frying pan with aluminum foil tent on low heat is your best bet. I absolutely love their pizza, though - I refuse to eat anything else now.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Both stores do pizza by the slice too, on Sundays during football season there's a huge line and the wait to get whole pizzas from the oven is usually 20-45 minutes in my experience. If you get in there in the morning they do a bacon, egg, and cheese pizza with cream sauce that's fucking brilliant.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Outstanding, the one in Fair Lakes has way more options than my Springfield store. The cheese and pepperoni are organic so they don't refridgerate too well, things like Papa Johns and Pizza Hut reheat okay because their shitty texture doesn't change after refridgeration.

The Whole Foods stuff is harder to reheat, the old frying pan with aluminum foil tent on low heat is your best bet. I absolutely love their pizza, though - I refuse to eat anything else now.

well I do live 2 miles away from fair lakes, probably stop by and have a beer while watching a game.

One pizza I really like is Paradiso in old town Alexandria or in Georgetown, those are theeee shit!!

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Good luck on Sundays, you'd better be prepared to get there very early. The cafe part is PACKED on Sundays, the outdoor area is pretty nice with the TVs running when they have the gas heaters going but whole place is super busy on Sundays.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Families in there too, kids running around in a packed seating area makes it fun with jackets hanging over chairs all over the place. I was walking out with 3 pizzas a few weeks ago and these two rugrats nearly put me onto someone's table as I avoided stepping on them.

Fairfax parents...

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Whole paycheck pizza isn't bad at all, would eat anytime

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I had some really good NY pizza... I know it's nowhere as thick as deep dish but it was very cheesy and delicious...

WAP

Go Kart Champion
I had some really good NY pizza... I know it's nowhere as thick as deep dish but it was very cheesy and delicious...

Impossible contradiction of terms is impossible.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

WAP

Go Kart Champion

trev1342

Go Kart Champion