GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE - Should Plac/2013R get another SuperBee?

Should Plac/2013R get another SuperBee??

• Of course. Power rules. 470 hp wins.

Votes: 26 24.1%
  • No. Superior interior is only reason to own a car.

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • Who is Plac/2013R?

Votes: 18 16.7%
  • Get something else entirely.

Votes: 19 17.6%
  • Get another GTI. Autobahn. Options. Duh.

Votes: 15 13.9%
  • Stupid NEEK pole. I will not vote (but just did).

Votes: 18 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Maybe honorable mention.

At the very least. He is BOWERSLORD.

So true. He really is a nobody without this thread.

:laugh: :yikes:

I don't care if you don't like him, but a nobody doesn't have Bender comment on them.

:clap:

Troy would be banned from the HOF, but if he had already been inducted they would put an asterisk by his name.

:p

:clap:

McQueen should be an honorable mention, since he came out of retirement

THIS.

Golfmk6 hall of fame was created by me and only includes technical contributors, DIY writers, and product reviewers. Troy would never come close. Niether would McQueen.

Oh. Right. You are the authority as someone who has spent over $50k on a Golf. :lol:

Funny though, none of those guys did anything technical for the car you drive. I'll bet you think I have never posted technical contributions, a DIY or product reviews?

:word:

I've not been on the forum lately and not that I really care but did plac take his ball and go home, yet again?

Yes. Rage quit. Again.

He needs to come back..... :cry:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I've not been on the forum lately and not that I really care but did plac take his ball and go home, yet again?

yes sir, and sold most of his mods - which I predict that he will end up buying back.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
At the very least. He is BOWERSLORD.
True. And he did do stuff worthy of consideration.

Oh. Right. You are the authority as someone who has spent over $50k on a Golf. :lol:
Ooh, a shot below the belt. Ouch. Technically, I have a 2+ more years of payments before I pay all that and about $5k was negative equity.

Funny though, none of those guys did anything technical for the car you drive. I'll bet you think I have never posted technical contributions, a DIY or product reviews?
Nothing hall of fame worthy, but yes I know you did. The list is short.

Grambles
Plac
Hyde

These are the shoe-in no questions asked inductees. Others are considered, except Bender, he is god.

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
Others are considered, except Bender, he is god.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
True. And he did do stuff worthy of consideration.

Ooh, a shot below the belt. Ouch. Technically, I have a 2+ more years of payments before I pay all that and about $5k was negative equity.

Nothing hall of fame worthy, but yes I know you did. The list is short.

Grambles
Plac
Hyde

These are the shoe-in no questions asked inductees. Others are considered, except Bender, he is god.

:lol:

I had to man. The door was open, I just walked through it!

I can agree with the shoe ins.

You should make a pole. 10 names for consideration, top 3 vote getters get in the first golfmk6.com HOF.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Pic is played out. Saw it in another thread.

Get new material, Robutt.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I will put $100 on plac comes back in 3 months with screen name "2015GTI"....

No, he is still 2013R - he didn't really rage quit and have all of his threads and posts deleted like last time. He's just sulking this time , he'll be back soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.