GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE - Should Plac/2013R get another SuperBee?

Should Plac/2013R get another SuperBee??

• Of course. Power rules. 470 hp wins.

Votes: 26 24.1%
  • No. Superior interior is only reason to own a car.

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • Who is Plac/2013R?

Votes: 18 16.7%
  • Get something else entirely.

Votes: 19 17.6%
  • Get another GTI. Autobahn. Options. Duh.

Votes: 15 13.9%
  • Stupid NEEK pole. I will not vote (but just did).

Votes: 18 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Ppl that drive 1k a month... would spend $330 on gas alone. To some that's a substantial amount of money.

People in the market for these cars do not care about MPG. If they did, they would not be in the market for these cars.

I just hit 11k. After 18 months. Averaging just over 600/month. MPG? NFG.

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion

WAP

Go Kart Champion

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
u r missing the "ban him" option!!!

If we ban Plac, this website will be sucked into a black hole and the ELITE will be forced to have sex with all the other members moms.

We do not want this. We have seen some of your moms....

WAP

Go Kart Champion
^Except Trev's mom....

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
MSRP is not what people are paying for them. And if they are, then they are idiots.

You are not in the market for a car like this, as evidenced by you stating you care about gas mileage and that you are poor. Thank you for proving my point.

So much Charger passion

2013R

Drag Race Newbie

go make a super cool thread about yourself and get everyone to come hang out. oh wait..... that only works with me. loser.

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion

This forum was seriously on its way into the internet abyss as far as I was concerned. Plac keeps people coming back. I mean.... you can't write this shit.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
used superbee is an option later on maybe. would be cool getting one for like $35k. i might bring up the GTI switcheroo with the wife tonight as we catch up on True Blood.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
This forum was seriously on its way into the internet abyss as far as I was concerned. Plac keeps people coming back. I mean.... you can't write this shit.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie

if you ban barische for life, ill come by 3x as much and get 3 more bees and 3 more gtis.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.