GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE - What animals do you currently own?

POLLE - What animals do you currently own?

• Total voters

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
My dog is a beast, she likes to smile at people

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
My dog is a beast, she likes to smile at people

Westie?

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

Kyle805

Ready to race!
Just this lil guy Harvey for now, looking into shelters for a lab pup to add to the family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
Westie?

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

Yep :D

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
what about things that fit into multiple categories?

I.e. a chicken is a bird and livestock.

I marked both bird and livestock, because I didn't know and didn't want to be wrong, plus I wasn't sure what category ducks fall under...

You have cheekens breh?

Chickens are awesome, free eggs and free range chickens are good eats.

I had two dogs, a springer spaniel and a French Mastiff. Just have the 150 pound mastiff now, had to put the 16 year old spaniel down last Tuesday. :(

That sucks, :cry:

Dogs clearly the favorite (obv) as they should be.

Own some fish and Zeus:

Also picked up a mischievous bear last year:

Balls.

I have two dogs, Gunnar and Scrappy (load a picture of them in a bit when I find one). Gunnar is a 105lb black lab, he's a big boy, his head sits on my table...we know the mother is a pure bred bird hunting lab, but the father they were unsure...I tend to think it was great dane or some other larger breed, because he's so tall for a lab. Scrappy, or crappy as I usually call him, is the biggest asshole I've ever had the pleasure of having. He's a 10lb Chihuahua/Shiatsu/Poodle mix (mostly chihuahua), and acts more like a cat than a dog.

We have 9 chickens, all have names but aren't exluded from eventually becoming dinner:

And 3 ducks, who are now 2 weeks older but at least 4 times bigger:

AXO

Go Kart Champion
I have a dog and a cat. Very Happy with both :D:word::thumbsup:

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Here's Gunnar:

Here's Gunnar and Crappy:

vrBilstein86

Ready to race!

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
I love my cat more than anything. Her name is Laika, found her as a tiny kitten at work about a year and a half ago. It was a very cold and rainy day, and there she was soaking wet... How do you say no to that?! You can't.

She's super neat looking. Mixed with a Bengal, and she was from the wild. Her mom was a street cat at the building I work at. So she's a little crazy but sweet and freaking hilarious.

Never did like cats, always was a dog guy, but she changed my mind. Enjoy some ridiculous pictures of her.

The day she realized she was adopted.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399513249.675292.jpg

Kitty SpaceShit
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399513301.642206.jpg

Her first broken heart..
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399513429.236751.jpg

Going to prom :')
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399513591.548562.jpg

Last edited:

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
I love my cat more than anything. Her name is Laika, found her as a tiny kitten at work about a year and a half ago. It was a very cold and rainy day, and there she was soaking wet... How do you say no to that?! You can't.

She's super neat looking. Mixed with a Bengal, and she was from the wild. Her mom was a street cat at the building I work at. So she's a little crazy but sweet and freaking hilarious.

Never did like cats, always was a dog guy, but she changed my mind. Enjoy some ridiculous pictures of her.

The day she realized she was adopted.
View attachment 40494

Kitty SpaceShit
View attachment 40495

Her first broken heart..
View attachment 40496

Going to prom :')
View attachment 40497

:lol::lol: Those pictures are great!

George Michael

Doax

Did you get a tattoo because of your cat, or did you get the cat after the tat?

Wopasaurus

Ready to race!
Did you get a tattoo because of your cat, or did you get the cat after the tat?

I got the tattoo after I got the cat. He looks like a mini panther and is a total sweetheart (also a lady killer)... So it was fitting.

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
Lol I don't have a tattoo of my cat... I'm clearly not devoted enough. But that's awesome. Cats are the best. I just sit in my house sometimes and watch her go crazy. Cracks me up.