GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Porsche Cayenne and other jibs. ok porsche.. lol

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Well, my parents just bought the Porsche Cayenne ( Black on Black, 20" , Navi System) a few days ago. I test drove the car around and the car felt as if it had to struggle sometimes going up hills with it's V6. We also test drove the 4.2 V8 Q7, but it was just too long for us to commute to Washington DC almost everyday. However, it's engine was very powerful.

Well anyway, the Porsche Cayenne has been a very good car to us so far and the 6spd Tiptronic mode is a nice touch too.

At the Porsche/Audi dealership that day, I was very lucky to find that they had Porsche Carrera GT in the garage being fitted with a new set of Carbon Fiber and Silicon Brakes. Amazing. I couldn't see it though because the owner requested for no one to see it but the maintenence worker working on it. Not even regular staff could glance at it . :iono:

Anyway, I found a salesperson named Bill who talked to me about the much differences between the Cayman S and the Z4, in which he tested at a race meet in Atlanta, Georgia apparantly. He was kind enough to offer me a test drive in the new Carrera 911 S Cabriolet. It was black, with leather black seats , and it had a navi system. 6spd Manual... the car was just amazing. Hard start off the line though, but im guessing it was intentional on my part :thumbsup: . The 911 S handled very well in the narrow corners we had to go through inorder to get out into the street. Had alot of onlookers too since the roof was rolled back.

So we got out and he offered me to come by another time so he and I can go out to 270 and run off a few Cayman S's for fun. I'm beginning to love this dealership lol.

Not to mention, they had a couple RS4's roll by for show.. was very amazing.

Alright, im going to stop the rant.. Hope you enjoy reading it was much as I was typing it. :smile:

baat06

Drag Racing Champion
I've heard a lot of good things about the Cayman. Once I don't need car/booster seats in the back, my wife and I want to get a date car (although the new M is so hot -- and the frontrunner).

My uncle bought a 911 cab. Why he didn't bone up for the carrera 4/s is beyond me.

gtiTom

The Average Asian
I have no clue what the Carrera 4S holds... From what I see, all the 911s hold the same engine, and all the 911 S 's hold the same engine aswell. Except for the Turbo :drool: .. anyway.

I was reading Car and Driver mag the other day on the comparison between the new M coupe and the Cayman S.. Apparantly Car and Driver went for the Cayman in terms of everything. It was quite odd because you know Car and Driver.. they Love BMWs.

lol benny... I'm not thinking of buying one... Bill just asked if I wanted to go on a joyride with him on the highway that's all lol... :biggrin:

gtiTom

The Average Asian
dude.. the Carrera 911 S Cabriolet I tested had a sticker price of $93,400 USD

.................. LOL

lecrapper16

Ready to race!
I think every comparison between the M roadster and the Cayman has said that the Porsche is the best. It seems, from what I've read, that the Cayman is just on another level than that of the BMW.

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Front is spacious. But the Rear is very much similar to the legroom of the GTI. Just 3 or 4 more inches to spare right off the back of my head. The Q7 has a lot more legroom though..

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Actually it has 1 more Inch in the rear.. and 1 less inch in the front compared to our GTIs.. but why am I comparing a GTI to a Cayenne? Im stupid? .. Nope, just giving you guys a bit of an oversight of what it may look like.

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
who cares.. all i care about is having your GTI for this specially adapted clock wheel :biggrin: