• 18 x 8

Votes: 29 69.0%
  • 19 x 8

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

azmcs

FIA World Rally Car Champion
LivEToDrivE said:
thanks for the recommendations, and I'll have to take a look at those, and also have you had any experience with Hankook tires? any good? Pricey?

Hankooks? ahhhh, okay, not great tires. For the money the Yoko AVS ES 100's area better bet. Not as quite as some, but a great tire and $100 each!!!!

My current personal favorites are the Toyo T1-R and the F1's from Goodyear. If you are really concerned about wet grip the BRGoodriches can't be beat from what I hear. I though hard about getting them, but went with the Toyos. Again the BF's are a great value too, like $130 each.

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
How much do the T1-R's run for a whole set in an 18" tire? I want a good tire/ respectable name/ good handling and performance. I've never owned TOYO but if you guys suggest them, then I'm willing either way. Thanks guys

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
i completely understand that everyone is in budget, but one recommendation, buy the most tire you can afford, and my tastes would be different than yours, so you might hate what i like. For example Joel likes the T1Rs which are a little softer, I like GSD3s which come with stiffer sidewalls, a lot of garage queens complained about bubbles due to hitting potholes, never has happened to me.

griss1310

Touring Car Champion
any update on this? I would be interested in either Neuspeeds or OZs.

Rovman

Passed Driver's Ed
Whoa!!! $399 for the 18" Nuespeeds would be awesome. I would be the 1st on the list if you can arrange that. My second choice would be the 18" OZ's so either one would be an option.

Just let me know when!!

ünpimptheauto

Touring Car Newbie
The latest:

No good on the discount for OZs from TR. They import and ship CONTAINERS of wheels per day so this is such a small blip on the radar for them. For those who absolutely have to have the OZ Ultraleggeras, just get them from TR knowing you're getting a smoking deal on a great wheel.

Moving On...

For those interested in the GB on Neuspeed 18x8 wheels, lets do a new show of hands.

I'm told that they only have silver in stock (of the various styles) with black centers becoming available in the near future.

See new thread, for those interested in Neuspeed GB.

http://www.golfmk5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2341