GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post here when you're drunk or hungover

cicatrizdare

Ready to race!
bottle of wine....:bellyroll:

haha we have a thraed like this on my other forums. is pretty interesting.
:happyanim:

julito04

I plead the fif.
OMG, this is perfect timing. had trivia night last night at the local dive that my friend bar tends at. I got wasted. now, my head is thumping, my vision is still a little blurry and im eating a egg, biscuit and gravy, bacon and potatoe breakfast from our work cafeteria. Fack.

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Hand up, and it's now 9pm...

Remember fragments of last night, a party, a bottle of vodka and a couple of sticks before home i think... then it gets blurry and a few more are rolled... then i woke up in the foetal position this morning with sick all over my room, a random girl in my bed and my friend passed out under the desk.

what the fuck.

TheUnfadableMix

CPhT Euro Enthusiast!!!
Beer n Treez!!!!! Vacating in SoCal...... Side Roadtrip to Vegas commences in: 1 hour!! the fun starts NOW!!

darkorb

Go Kart Champion
worst hangover of life last week. stayed up till 3 piss drunk

had to get up at 7:30am next morning, head thumping, wanting to puke and had to go do errands/buy things for school parking pass, UGH didn't eat anything till 2 that afternoon.

VDUBMkV///C

Intergalactic smugness
I have a pretty bad hangover right now, didnt drink enough water last night. But worse than the hang over is the fact that you should never get drunk knowing sensitive information about someone at the party....Long story short my best friend Ive known since preschool came out of the closet to his parents and his parents told mine, hence how I know about it. Basically I paraded around the party telling people about it, and I dont remember doing that at all. So now one of my best friends thinks im a homophobe and refuses to talk to me FML. I guess its kind of funny but still, fucking sucks.