GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Posting of Pictures

Turbo GTI

Autocross Newbie
Simple and plain.. How do I do it??? I try and it keeps coming up with an x... someone help me

alf

Modwhoreator
use the image tags.

or push this button on the quick reply bar

and put the hyperlink to the website in there.
http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/images/editor/insertimage.gif

now u try it.

alf

Turbo GTI

Autocross Newbie
Thanks alf...

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
or to add on to Alfs response...if u have photos on your computer that u wanna upload...u can either host them at a place like photobucket.com or imageshack.com ....or u can upload them right from the computer to golfmkv.com by using the advance posting features....at the bottom there is a place to upload photos

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
There was a write up as to this a while back. I just load mine from the "My pictures" section of my computer files. When I hit the browse button to post pics it routes me straight to the "my pictures" folder. Also, if the photo is too large then you can go to "Assessories" and open up "paint" and then at the top in the file option you should select "open" to open a file(which again should route you to your pic folder) then once you select the pic you need to go to "stretch&skew" and type in the number 35% (if you're using a digi camera) on both horizontal and vertical number areas.

This is from going off the top of my head. But I'm pretty sure it should work for you. Later.

Turbo GTI

Autocross Newbie
Thanks guys