GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Prince of Persia - Xbox 360

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
Has anyone play this on 360 yet? Any good? I'm a big fan of the series but I'm hearing mixed reports on this new one.

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
i liked the original prince of persia for xbox//ps2. the sequels tried too hard to be dark and badass.

this one seems ok and the reviews are great, but i'm not too sold on the art style.

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Lol, funny that you ask about Prince of Persia, I just finished it just a couple mins ago. IMO I never played the previous Prince of Persia's, I felt that this game was quite different. Just the first couple of scenes we had to engage in combat and I found the graphics quite eye catchy. My sister thought it was repetitive and boring, which I could understand her point of view. I myself enjoyed the combat and puzzles so it was a little more rewarding. It kept me glued to the TV on these cold and lazy days but I found it quite enjoyable and a nice game for pass time during my winter break. Overall I would probably give it a 8/10 because it does get a little repetitive but if you don't mind that and like puzzles following a decent storyline I would probably recommend it. If you wanna pitch out... 50-60 bucks? Hmmm maybe not the game, there's just a few games I would probably pitch out that much for but if it is for 40$ it's a good buy for this game. Best borrowing the game or rent if that's still possible in today's world.

GyroJoe

Turbo is my middle name
A lot of complaints about it are the death system. Personally I don't care that much, it's a fun game.

If you like the platforming bits of the previous ones and you like exploring, you'll enjoy it.

chonface

does not have pink eye
death system is ....different, i was more upset at the lack of time control...thats what i loved about POP...if you are expecting POP warrior within you will be dissappointed, that said the game was fun (alittle easy) visually pleasing and voice acting entertaining and funny and ending was cool.

is it worth $60...i dont think anything is...(i love gamefly)