GOLFMKV

Probably the Best Days of My Life

Pics!

vwvixen

I'm Low Maintenance.
So awesome! Congrats to you and the wife :w00t:

CalBoyTex

Banned
Today I found out that I am becoming a father. Both me and wife have huge grin on our faces, never goes away. I am so excited, so happy, a little scared too. Since you guys love me so much, I thought I would share. :smile:

congratz berk! You can do it!... and obviously you did! now the r32s gonna go for sale and ur gonna drive a mini van. and decisions on names?

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler
Congrats mate, get lots of sleep while you can. :thumbsup:

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
hey man congrats. i've got 4 neices and 2 nephews, none of my own yet

Hammersmith

Resident Cardiologist
Today I found out that I am becoming a father. Both me and wife have huge grin on our faces, never goes away. I am so excited, so happy, a little scared too. Since you guys love me so much, I thought I would share. :smile:

Congrats man I went through the same thing 5 months ago. Wife's due in January but I want that little booger out NOW! We've got things to do damnit! :bellyroll:

DUB2OT

Banned

Damn that's big times news well what can I say but congrats one thing though don't let you're wife talk you into treading you're R 32 for a minivan oops did I say minivan ooh well I guess it's that time bro LOL.

:thumbup: